Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you know...

girlzluvme

Originally posted by girlzluvme

how do you know when a woman has an orgasm...?????

who gives a fuck!!!:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: ... Let me put in my 411...

...clenched teeth,... squirming,... heavy uncontrollable breathing.... tears running down her already sweaty face,... shudders,... twitching lower torso..... fetal/balled up position... and the all time great.... the deep nail gashes on your back :laugh:

Who gives a fuck you ask?...hmmm....... you, me and all guys should...coz if you dont deliver, trust me, she will get somebody who does :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

:werd:

dont ever take advantage of a woman so u can get off...... its so much better when the guy isnt fucking selfish in bed.

And what do you do when you give a girl an orgasm by dining at the y, she says she's too tired to do anything for you. . . .you let it go, next time you give her an orgasm, she bleeds all over your couch (has her period) and wants to go home then. . .

And then, she doesn't return calls. . .

all i gots to say is. . . NEXT!

I think she might have been scared, she was a small girl, very tight. . . would have been fun for me, but damn she would have been stretched just a good bit. . .

Originally posted by linabina

:werd:

dont ever take advantage of a woman so u can get off...... its so much better when the guy isnt fucking selfish in bed.

Love it when a girl has an orgasm it shows me that she'd enjoyed it as much as I have.....

Originally posted by tastyt

Don't call us lame when you're the one who told a joke that was utterly :ghey:

:stupid:

Don't get mad cause people didn't think it was funny...

Besides... There is nothing better than pleasing my lady first. She is always sure to please me that much more in the end. Think of it as an investment. Besides I get more turned on knowing she is getting off. In the end we are both happy. :D

Shit there are times where I will just take care of my lady and call it a night. :licker:

And Vice Versa :swallow:

Originally posted by tastyt

Don't call us lame when you're the one who told a joke that was utterly :ghey:

Hey, you're on post 69!

u thought it was GHEY b/c ur a girl...dont get so offended...ight???...besides, this aint just my 60-something post....ive been on here for about 1 year...i just came on as a diff name...so let me be... i know u and u know me...lemme be...ight...have a sense of fucking humor...or else:blown:

u thought it was GHEY b/c ur a girl...dont get so offended...ight???...besides, this aint just my 60-something post....ive been on here for about 1 year...i just came on as a diff name...so let me be... i know u and u know me...lemme be...ight...have a sense of fucking humor...or else:blown:

relax there killer ;)

Umm... you must not know what a 69 is, or you'd realize why I pointed out the number of posts you had. :blank:

Oh and btw, people who use pseudonyms are sketchy, so feck off.