Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Party This Saturday!!

x-t-c

This is an open invitation to ALL of you Cp'ers that this coming Saturday the 2nd of august, ill be throwing a party @ my house and everyone is more than welcome to come.....feel free to bring as many peepz as you like as well....

there will be lotz and lotz of alcohol and other goodies ;) . plus some banging music provided by SGTFURY spinning the best of progressive and trance...

so if you guys/girls arent doing anything or if you just wanna stop by before hittin up Space, then u know the drill...

just PM me for the address or if u have any other questions, just call the cell (786)271-3316.

hope to meet alot of you this saturday, and see some regular faces as well....u know who u are!!! paz....

Jose :cool:

Originally posted by sgtfury

for those of you guys heading to space from the south, xtcs house is on the way...

actually, i will be spinning progressive, techno and trance!

DID SOMEBODY SAY TRANCE!!

Originally posted by x-t-c

so can i count you in candy and Ms. Tranzwhore??:confused:

propably not gonna be able to get to this one cuz i have a couple very special birthdays to celebrate this weekend. cheeke's and the twins! but please record your set if you can! big ups!

alright, ive got a couple of you'z confirmed, but like sgtfury has said: "come on guys"...

you cant beat a free night out with some slammin music and FREE alcohol. forget the lines and cover charge. come as you are.....

come on guys! besides the usuals, i wanna meet some new faces......... MJM, Lilliz77(hears your chance to meet some of us!), Fliptonnia & Themrs, Tranzwhore, Arturorob, Mursa, MrMiami, and of course the queen CANDYrollxxx:eek:, and everyone else i didnt name....get your arses over here saturday!! paz....

jose

Originally posted by x-t-c

alright, ive got a couple of you'z confirmed, but like sgtfury has said: "come on guys"...

you cant beat a free night out with some slammin music and FREE alcohol. forget the lines and cover charge. come as you are.....

come on guys! besides the usuals, i wanna meet some new faces......... MJM, Lilliz77(hears your chance to meet some of us!), Fliptonnia & Themrs, Tranzwhore, Arturorob, Mursa, MrMiami, and of course the queen CANDYrollxxx:eek:, and everyone else i didnt name....get your arses over here saturday!! paz....

jose

UR ON!!!

CONSIDER IT DONE....

U GOT TRANCE!!

U GOT MJM!!!

Originally posted by mrmiami

Im down!!! pm me that addy info!!!...and if you're looking for some more help on the decks Im your man!!

mrmiam, check your pm's also for the info, and definitly bring some records if you'd like, see ya laterz.....jose

lets get some more people, and make this a great party....:cool:

after the party head down to maze ........

Ladies "free" all night long - open bar 10-12am

upscale - hop hop, R&B, Reggae - smooth phat beats

Grand opening

Every sat night - hop hop, extravaganza

EVERY Sat night - starting Aug 2nd - upstairs in the Loft @ MAZE

open bar 10-12am

Ladies "free" all night long

world class DJ's from NYC & Miami

special Guest DJ Roman Ricardo - 1018, Roxy, Tunnel

Club Planet - for info or CP Guest list - StormEntGroup@aol.com - (Please put Guest list in the subject line)

attachment.php?postid=1607942

attachment.php?postid=1607943

attachment.php?postid=1607944

Originally posted by stormentgroup

after the party head down to maze ........

Ladies "free" all night long - open bar 10-12am

upscale - hop hop, R&B, Reggae - smooth phat beats

Grand opening

Every sat night - hop hop, extravaganza

EVERY Sat night - starting Aug 2nd - upstairs in the Loft @ MAZE

open bar 10-12am

Ladies "free" all night long

world class DJ's from NYC & Miami

special Guest DJ Roman Ricardo - 1018, Roxy, Tunnel

Club Planet - for info or CP Guest list - StormEntGroup@aol.com - (Please put Guest list in the subject line)

attachment.php?postid=1607942

attachment.php?postid=1607943

attachment.php?postid=1607944

will you stop with you thread jacking already!!