Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex

ladyshady

Yeah so, I feel I havent been posting on this board lately.

I open the forum and all I see is some lame ass topics or something about Daniella..no offense girl do your thing, they just seem to make a big deal about it someitmes hate, but whatever just do you. more power to ya:)

Anyway, so back to the topic of SEX

EVen though all you horny ass Sex Borders know the deal but SEX is fucking amazing.

Just the sexual connection, especally with someone you really love...ugh just amazing.

I'm just bringing it up because wow, i've never had so much sex in the last 24 hours in my life, it was just beautiful.

The soft, gentle kisses on the neck all the way down my body..down to the inner thigh with some light nibbles and sucking. which leads to the oral pleasure..his wet playful tounge, inserting it deeper in..sucking and circular tounge motions..some light blowing(especially with altoids-those are always kept next to the bed ;) ) inserting a finger while letting his tounge play around it...my legs up on his shoulders..he gently caresses my hips, stomach and breasts. until at least a half hour later and i'm almost begging for his cock and my pussy is so nice and wet from the ridiculous oral sex.

Then he lightly kisses me all over on the way backup, then slowing slidding in his cock into me(which is one of the best and intimate moments of sex I think) then a passionate kiss just to have a little tase of what hes been eating.

Then comes the sex..the great sex. our hot sweaty naked bodies holding each other, gazing in to his eyes, watching his cock slide in and out slowly, then gain speed when you just need to fuck untill your walking funny the next day. and when i cum, which is often because we can sex for hours, i love when he tells me how nice, warm, and wet his cock feels in my tight pussy. personally, i am not a fan of the real dirty talk. but i love hearing him say something sexy and a little naughty..and he loves when i tell him something...like i just want to fuck the shit out of you right now and ride your cock until you cum you bitch. then riding him so well, exactly how he likes it, and just seeing the look on his face beacause he's loving it, him playing with my breasts, and watching my pussy go up and down on his cock, grabing my ass. i usually wear pigtails during sex beacuse he likes to pull on them..hehe :D

But the best is when you and your partner hold it out and cum at the same time:drool:

ahh..sex :D

Sorry for the long post. But I bet most of you enjoyed it anyway, don't front....I mean shit I was beginning to get all hot and bothered again :drool: