Clubplanet Nightlife Community

August 23rd in NYC?

groovefire

Originally posted by whadupg

Ok - deal is I want to get to nyc, Montreal and dc (of course) before the end of September. You guys need to start rounding up dates/dj's and post up a poll to set my schedule. Waaaay too many decisions.

very jv

Originally posted by groovefire

The 21st is also Superchumbo in NYC.

i heard it was the 28th of August in NYC. if it's the 28th that's my move for Labor Day weekend. superchumbo, US Open & Lee Burridge. :D

some trance guy pv-something is on the 28th in central park, but i'll pass on that. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Just getting to this thread now.... I feel almost committed to going to PvD on the 30th because I have 4 tickets to the show 3 of which I did not pay for and now because of his cancellation I feel I have to go. And I will tell you why, while I was away the deadline to return tickets for a refund passed by. Now I am stuck either paying back these people and losing money myself or sticking around and selling these tickets and not going any where else. I am DYING to check out Burridge, heard some really good things, but I fear I am stuck here....:(

Originally posted by prplhz

Just getting to this thread now.... I feel almost committed to going to PvD on the 30th because I have 4 tickets to the show 3 of which I did not pay for and now because of his cancellation I feel I have to go. And I will tell you why, while I was away the deadline to return tickets for a refund passed by. Now I am stuck either paying back these people and losing money myself or sticking around and selling these tickets and not going any where else. I am DYING to check out Burridge, heard some really good things, but I fear I am stuck here....:(

Axis next month.

Originally posted by prplhz

burridge is in NY on the 6th of september, he won't be at Arc on the 30th od August. He'll be at a party in a photo studio on the 6th, I posted some info here:

clickey clikey

and he'll be back in NY supposedly for the opening night of Avalon, NY the last fridayin september.

Originally posted by vicman

burridge is in NY on the 6th of september, he won't be at Arc on the 30th od August. He'll be at a party in a photo studio on the 6th, I posted some info here:

clickey clikey

and he'll be back in NY supposedly for the opening night of Avalon, NY the last fridayin september.

Next. Eddie Richards was last night.