Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hows Filter 14 On Thur

a few of my friends are stuck today we dont know whether to check out MIKE RIZZO over at WEBSTERHALL. Or go to FILTER 14 im curious to hear whatys goin on over there i know its small and i know they play house but what type of house. Rizzo has been playing some great beats lately so im torn here.

It's a small, intimate venue filled with friendly people, and a great vibe. I don't know exactly what type of house will be played tonite, but here's something I copied about tonite's party:

This is a night of heavy handed $3 well drinks brought to you by the good people at Filter 14. Tommy has started drinking again and he doesn't like to drink alone. Come and choose from their wide selection of well liquors, including Vodka, Gin and some other flavours of alcohol too! That's right, bring a small friend with you, and get them drunk for PENNIES*! All the while you can dance to great music and apply your newly acquired $3 glass of charm to many attractive members of the opposite sex. This is an opportunity you can't turn down.

Another $3 Thursday @ Filter 14

no cover

music by:

spoony d

frankie pep

bennett

now thats what i call info. HMMMMMM im feeling HORNY and in the MOOD to dance. Gotta see with the troopss tonite see if they wanna HAUL ASS (SORRY I WAS WATCHING RAT RACE AGAIN) overthere. Sometimes it sucks having a group. I remember those night of goin solo anywhere and anytime. Thanks for the info.

i heard they have good dancers there..and people dance..but i duno if they dance the same..cause u know i hate when people dance the same cause a lot of u guys and girls dance the same like when i dance i like to dance differently but at webster hall there are some really good dancers that dont dance like everyone else dances

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i heard they have good dancers there..and people dance..but i duno if they dance the same..cause u know i hate when people dance the same cause a lot of u guys and girls dance the same like when i dance i like to dance differently but at webster hall there are some really good dancers that dont dance like everyone else dances

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i've had my best nights at filter lately. Always a great crowd and stellar vibe. Sound system is great and line-ups are great mix of the best local talent and internationally known talent.

if you're even questioning WH vs F14, my advice is go to WH. :blank:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

son...come on..everytime u post...u talk about the same shit...u arent anyone important in my life...but i have this uncanny ability to..u know... remember things..such as ur ridiculously repetitive posts

watch yourself....youre posting like igloo...:worry::tongue:

GEEZ filter was really really small. I did like it though. But once idid an airjump it was like watch out below. My friends werent feeling it at all/ I was lovng the music and wound up goin to websterhall. I will o back one night with my other friend. As for that wholedancin thing. Heres an example of something that really blow my mind. Was battiling some dude then he put his body on the floor face down and started mvinghis body like a snake now that was hot. Even the people who were there that dont really care where their at and whos spinnin were apprecitaing that. That was much better than some jaborni with his 2 step forward shake his head 2 step backwards move his arm up then down, NOW REPEAT. Dancedeep is that yopu in that avatar HOLYCRAP.