Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kosta Is This True?

YOU SENT HIM THIS PM KOSTA?? GEE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! OUT OF RESPECT TO GEORGE WHICH APPARENTLY I GUESS YOU HAVE NONE...KNOWING THAT I AM FRIENDS WITH HIM WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS SHIT ABOUT ME TO THIS ASSHOLE JOHN HOLMES?

kostaP wrote on 07-23-2003 07:29 AM:

She deserves it by all means/ I think its hysterical, as do a shitload of other people. The housepig4real was great. I hope you enjoyed my sniper comments as much as the other board members. Keep fucking with this pig, she needs to learnrespect and stop picking on people for no reason. I hate the fact that she keeps dropping my name. I saw her once at Merge and called her out. she was very embarassed. She now thinks were fucking friends or something, I fuckin hate losers like that where if you know there name they think your fucking best friends, Pathtic loser problem couldnt buy a friend with her trust fund bullshit. By the way she probably does have a trust fund set up by the doctor that fucked up her gimp arm/hand. It happened to this kid i went to school with and he got 5 mil. Id rather have both hands.

Just trying to feed you some ammo. Ill keep an eye on her saturday and have my buddies take pics so you can fuck with her, Please dont rat em out though!!!!

Kosta.

Oh shut your melon head BIG STUFF you should talk about talking shit

Deal with it your hated,laughed at and constantly snickered at when seen out.

I've heard people say "look hahahhaa its housepig!!!!"

So BIG STUFF you deserve it all you talk shit left and right.

:laugh:

Originally posted by ericone

when i first joined this site, kosta tried to fuck with me on here and since then i thought he was a punk bitch...this is no surprise.

fake people all up in this scene...smile in your face then fling shit at your back

THAT'S SO FCUKED UP BECAUSE I DID NOTHING TO HIM! HOW DARE HE TRUST THAT FCUK JOYHN HOLMES AND TALK SHIT ABOUT ME TO HIM! AT LEAST I HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY WHATS ON MY MIND TO THE PERSON'S FACE I AM NOT PHONEY!

Oh and come back saying everyone who laughs, looks or notices you is a spineless bitch cause they won't confront you. Just FYI its much more amusing to sit back and LOL at the BIG STUFF you are, cause we all know you are the last one to talk shit and put down people.

Originally posted by johnholmes

Oh shut your melon head BIG STUFF you should talk about talking shit

Deal with it your hated,laughed at and constantly snickered at when seen out.

I've heard people say "look hahahhaa its housepig!!!!"

So BIG STUFF you deserve it all you talk shit left and right.

:laugh:

YOU ARE STILL A FCUKING HOMO! LOL KEEP HIDING! BUT I WANNA THANK U FOR POINTING OUT THAT KOSTA TALKS SHIT ABOUT ME!

Oh and come back saying everyone who laughs, looks or notices you is a spineless bitch cause they won't confront you. Just FYI its much more amusing to sit back and LOL at the BIG STUFF you are, cause we all know you are the last one to talk shit and put down people.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME SO LET'S SETTLE THIS? I'M NOT LEAVING GET IT? OK! I OBVIOUSLY DID SOMETHING BAD TO YOU THAT'S WHY THERE IS ALL THIS BUILT UP ANGER!!! WHERE DO YOU EXPECT THIS TO GO???

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME SO LET'S SETTLE THIS? I'M NOT LEAVING GET IT? OK! I OBVIOUSLY DID SOMETHING BAD TO YOU THAT'S WHY THERE IS ALL THIS BUILT UP ANGER!!! WHERE DO YOU EXPECT THIS TO GO???

Lets be honest who doesn't have a problem with you??? I just point out your flaws and how you talk shit to much about people you don't even know.

Lets be honest who doesn't have a problem with you??? I just point out your flaws and how you talk shit to much about people you don't even know.

HAVE I DONE IT LATELY???? NOOOOO I NEVER RANDOMLY ATTACKED ANYONE! I HAVE MADE GENERAL OPINIONS ABOUT MATTERS BUT NEVER ATTACKED SPECIFIC PEOPLE! ANYWAY HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS??? LET THEM DEFEND THEMSELVES! YOU TAKE IT MORE PERSONALLY THEN THEY DO AND YOU AREN'T EVEN THE ONE BEING SCRUTINIZED! BUT YOU MANAGE TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY SO NO ONE CAN MOCK YOU OR YOUR FLAWS! OHHHH HOW SPINELESS OF YOU! LOL YOU HAVE NOT BROKE ME! I WILL EAT YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT MOTHERFCUKER! LOL

HAVE I DONE IT LATELY???? NOOOOO I NEVER RANDOMLY ATTACKED ANYONE! I HAVE MADE GENERAL OPINIONS ABOUT MATTERS BUT NEVER ATTACKED SPECIFIC PEOPLE! ANYWAY HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS??? LET THEM DEFEND THEMSELVES! YOU TAKE IT MORE PERSONALLY THEN THEY DO AND YOU AREN'T EVEN THE ONE BEING SCRUTINIZED! BUT YOU MANAGE TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY SO NO ONE CAN MOCK YOU OR YOUR FLAWS! OHHHH HOW SPINELESS OF YOU! LOL YOU HAVE NOT BROKE ME! I WILL EAT YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT MOTHERFCUKER! LOL

Ok you know what you have stopped as of late. I will call a cease-fire if you want??? deal? If not we can constantly go at it.

YOU SENT HIM THIS PM KOSTA?? GEE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! OUT OF RESPECT TO GEORGE WHICH APPARENTLY I GUESS YOU HAVE NONE...KNOWING THAT I AM FRIENDS WITH HIM WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS SHIT ABOUT ME TO THIS ASSHOLE JOHN HOLMES?

kostaP wrote on 07-23-2003 07:29 AM:

She deserves it by all means/ I think its hysterical, as do a shitload of other people. The housepig4real was great. I hope you enjoyed my sniper comments as much as the other board members. Keep fucking with this pig, she needs to learnrespect and stop picking on people for no reason. I hate the fact that she keeps dropping my name. I saw her once at Merge and called her out. she was very embarassed. She now thinks were fucking friends or something, I fuckin hate losers like that where if you know there name they think your fucking best friends, Pathtic loser problem couldnt buy a friend with her trust fund bullshit. By the way she probably does have a trust fund set up by the doctor that fucked up her gimp arm/hand. It happened to this kid i went to school with and he got 5 mil. Id rather have both hands.

Just trying to feed you some ammo. Ill keep an eye on her saturday and have my buddies take pics so you can fuck with her, Please dont rat em out though!!!!

Kosta.

'

I f i where you i would stop going to clubs and get off the club sites

notallthere666 wrote on 07-23-2003 07:29 AM:

Kosta.

Like I stated earlier it aint true.

Originally posted by ericone

when i first joined this site, kosta tried to fuck with me on here and since then i thought he was a punk bitch...this is no surprise.

fake people all up in this scene...smile in your face then fling shit at your back

First off I dont know you so I didnt smile in your face and fling shit at your back as you stated.

Im sorry if I said something 2 years ago that hurt your feelings. Get over it dude its part of life.

People say things about me that I dont like but you know what there's nothing anyone can do about it.

well john, i would be more than happy to keep BASHING THE SHIT out of this broad........since i came to cp, i have only seen people make fun of her, however she has managed to :

- BE RACIST

- MAKE PHYSICAL THREATS TOWARDS MEMBERS

- MAKE PHYSICAL THREATS TOWARDS CHILDREN

- BE HOMOPHOBIC

- MAKE FUN OF THE POOR

Fat cunts like this need to be put in their place, maybe oneday she will wake up, or some form of medication will do it for her

Originally posted by 555-1212

well john, i would be more than happy to keep BASHING THE SHIT out of this broad........since i came to cp, i have only seen people make fun of her, however she has managed to :

- BE RACIST

- MAKE PHYSICAL THREATS TOWARDS MEMBERS

- MAKE PHYSICAL THREATS TOWARDS CHILDREN

- BE HOMOPHOBIC

- MAKE FUN OF THE POOR

Fat cunts like this need to be put in their place, maybe oneday she will wake up, or some form of medication will do it for her

OH YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THOSE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE SAID THAT SHIT TO HAVE NOT FCUKED WITH ME 1ST? LOLOLOLOL GO FCUK YOURSELF! THEY WANNA FIGHT DIRTY? THEN LET'S PLAY BALL MOTHERFCUKER! I CAN BEAT THE FCUK OUTTA BOTH YOU QUEERS!

Originally posted by kostaP

First off I dont know you so I didnt smile in your face and fling shit at your back as you stated.

Im sorry if I said something 2 years ago that hurt your feelings. Get over it dude its part of life.

People say things about me that I dont like but you know what there's nothing anyone can do about it.

my statement about fakeness was a general one, nothing to do with you, although im sure youre fake.

as for our beef, i am completely over it. all i said was that was my first impression of you so im not surprised at this. and you did meet me once, new years at metro. you came up and tried to apologize for busting balls and said you were joking and i called you a bitch to your face and u walked away as everyone laughed...hahaa...i got over it right then.