Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nocturnal wonderland

gemerald

I read somewhere that he got food poisining and screwed up his USA dates so hes playing in Boston that day now. It was his management company that decided he will play in Boston and not SoCal since he hasnt played there yet.

Im still going since i already bought my tix and wouldnt mind seing some of the other talent that has been confirmed.

The line up isnt too bad. What bothers me is that it will end at 2am and its way out in San Bernandino. I hate ending my nights out at 2am so i rarely go to clubs that close at that time unless its a weekday. So an afterparty would be nice but driving from SD to SB to LA to SD seems like way too much driving for a holiday weekend.

Yeah, it's a total bummer... Last year they had it at this dope park on the water in Long Beach. It was a blast! The people I met up with were on foxy for the first time, so that was quite entertaining. And DJ Rap.... que linda! :heart:

I friggen hate the orange show... It's so miserable out there!

BTW, Hi Kelly!

Brian, Ryan... Close enough ;)

Yeah, I have a job, but it's consulting work so I invoice them and then wait 30 days for a paycheck. I had two weeks between jobs, and a month after that before I got any money at all. So basically I've been totally screwed for cash and I'm playing catch-up now that the paychecks are starting to come in.

Of course I was pretending I still had money - bought a car, spent $1,200 partying in a four weeks, went clothes shopping in my time off... That would explain why I'm now eating tuna helper for dinner :nopity: