Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!â„¢

teamj5

Got taken out for drinks on the company last night :pint: and we had tapas too. I like that.... YEEAAAAAAH.

Last night was so weird. I decided to go to sleep early, then was woken by my Irish roomate because he brought home 5 chicks and it was just him. Then our next door neighbor randomly stopped by with Dunkin' Donuts and 2 chicks in their pajamas. Going to bed early turned into going to bed at 4 :drunk:

I hope the rest of the weekend is like this! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Got taken out for drinks on the company last night :pint: and we had tapas too. I like that.... YEEAAAAAAH.

Last night was so weird. I decided to go to sleep early, then was woken by my Irish roomate because he brought home 5 chicks and it was just him. Then our next door neighbor randomly stopped by with Dunkin' Donuts and 2 chicks in their pajamas. Going to bed early turned into going to bed at 4 :drunk:

I hope the rest of the weekend is like this! :D

Flash backs of college. I miss that. Going to bed and then getting waken up because there is two chicks dancing naked on my coffee table, awwwwwwwww :boohoo: :boohoo:

Originally posted by kaydup

Flash backs of college. I miss that. Going to bed and then getting waken up because there is two chicks dancing naked on my coffee table, awwwwwwwww :boohoo: :boohoo:

Kind of reminds me of my favorite college tradition: naked Tuesday. Best scam we ever came up with, we used to get chicks naked in our room every Tuesday night without effort. To this day I still can't believe it actually worked.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Kind of reminds me of my favorite college tradition: naked Tuesday. Best scam we ever came up with, we used to get chicks naked in our room every Tuesday night without effort. To this day I still can't believe it actually worked.

Me either!!! U went to WPI :eek:

Originally posted by groovefire

Exactly. They were no doubt FUGLY AND FAT, and only thing worse than a fugly and fat chick is a naked fugly and fat chick.

Nice one Ny!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I just really sit crystal light on myself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

Exactly. They were no doubt FUGLY AND FAT, and only thing worse than a fugly and fat chick is a naked fugly and fat chick.

Nice one Ny!

Becker, Assumption, Worcester State, Anna Maria, Holy Cross. This is where the girls came from, not WPI. Worcester's got a ton of colleges, all with great girl/guy ratios. They flock to WPI frats, always have, always will.

I'll admit there we had more than our share of fatties at parties and such, but not on naked Tuesday. It was the most holy of events.