Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spundae presents Ferry Corsten

bobadrinker

before you all get excited, this is a show at the House of Blues to promote Ferry's Live at Spundae CD. I don't know about these Dj shows at concert type venues. How would that work? And whats up with the Ticketmaster charging $7.50 "convenient" charge? Evil...:mad:

With all that said I'll probably still go just to check out Ferry live. Anyone else up for this?

i won't be going to that for a bunch of reasons (mostly monetary), but i was at spundae the night that cd was recorded. a great night :aright: . the record label (i think it was moonshine) had an ingenious ploy to get people to buy the cd: they had a signup sheet where people could put their names to have them written in the liner notes.

Originally posted by weyes

i won't be going to that for a bunch of reasons (mostly monetary), but i was at spundae the night that cd was recorded. a great night :aright: . the record label (i think it was moonshine) had an ingenious ploy to get people to buy the cd: they had a signup sheet where people could put their names to have them written in the liner notes.

yeah..caught a sample of the cd and it sounds like it was a hell of a party! Only makes me regret not going even more :mad: