Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge-sick music/MC Buc is Born

Merge, a damn good time Friday night. My first time there on a Friday, maybe 30-40 people there, half of which were my friends. Im always one to have a great time in an empty club, as long as my friends are there and the music is good its like a private party.

Sheldon Romero, real good shit, very cool guy and he can drink. Mind erasers were just the beginning of my problems.

ML2K3- thank you sooo much for staying open till close so we could have the great time we had. George also challenged me and Marco Maxim to drink an entire bottle of windex which was just insane....

Shawn Ink played the best short set (1 1/2) I have ever heard at Merge. Including a remix of the White Stripes song that is on K Rock every day. Shawn played simular to what he does at Go on Sundays, just amazing beats and some cool vocals...

Uncle Buc- Gets on the mic and intoduces Shawn as if he was Apollo Creed in Rocky IV (the king of sting, the master of disaster, from Brookyln NY weighing in at 185 lbs....etc)

Then Buc grabs the mic a yells "WERE ALL GOING STREAKING!!! NAKED DOWN THE BLVD. AND INTO TEMPS"..... lmao

Buc was so wasted he was crawling on the stage like a drag queen, something that had to be seen to be believed.

To top it off Buc did his best MC Izzy and says "Ladies and Gentlemen, for the next 10 minutes AT THE BAR 2 DOLLAR WU WU-S!!!!!!" Barenders were like WHAT???

Nice to hang w/ block dancer Lock16 and ChristianJay (who will probably find something wrong with the night)

I spent Saturday day and night on my couch with a bed pan under my useless self....:D

Originally posted by thesandman

Nice to hang w/ block dancer Lock16 and ChristianJay (who will probably find something wrong with the night)

zip it old man

great fucking night!! not one thing wrong with it, except the minderasers that made me wobble out the door...

Sandman is THE MAN!!

Great seeing you Friday NIGHT. Shawn INK is SIIIIIICCCKKKK.

Mark my words, thank goodness Shawn Ink only did a guest spot. If not, there would be many DJ's in Seaside that would be playing to empty rooms.

He is AMAZING. I cant wait to hear him again.

It was Great meeting ChristianJay , UncleBUC and seeing Sandman (You crazy maniac).

Like you said Sandman, not ALOT of people, but still a great time.

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Sandman is THE MAN!!

Great seeing you Friday NIGHT. Shawn INK is SIIIIIICCCKKKK.

Mark my words, thank goodness Shawn Ink only did a guest spot. If not, there would be many DJ's in Seaside that would be playing to empty rooms.

He is AMAZING. I cant wait to hear him again.

It was Great meeting ChristianJay , UncleBUC and seeing Sandman (You crazy maniac).

Like you said Sandman, not ALOT of people, but still a great time.

MarcoMaxim

Good seing you PUTA on Saturday. Again with an attitude, lolo. Just kidding. Richie always plays the best shit, ALWAYS..Richie good seeing you at the gas staion by the Holland on Thurs and at Sandbar Friday. Solargirl thank you very much for the hook up. Always a pleasure seeing you.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Good seing you PUTA on Saturday. Again with an attitude, lolo. Just kidding. Richie always plays the best shit, ALWAYS..Richie good seeing you at the gas staion by the Holland on Thurs and at Sandbar Friday. Solargirl thank you very much for the hook up. Always a pleasure seeing you.

Victor Soto

You are a clown BIGGER PUTA!! LOL

I wasnt giving Richie props, i was talking about Shawn Ink.

Shwan was off the hook on Friday night, but you werent there. Thanks for messing up the entire post. You suck.

LOL

MarcoMaxim

You are a clown BIGGER PUTA!! LOL

I wasnt giving Richie props, i was talking about Shawn Ink.

Shwan was off the hook on Friday night, but you werent there. Thanks for messing up the entire post. You suck.

LOL

MarcoMaxim

Well I was talking about Richie the dj you should be talking about HORSEDICK TAKER. But SHAWN INK is not joke at all. Heard him spin many many times. He should go further with his work. O by the way sexyinthecity is a better bartender then you...

victor soto

"Mark my words, thank goodness Shawn Ink only did a guest spot. If not, there would be many DJ's in Seaside that would be playing to empty rooms."

That statement doesn't make sense, the club should have been packed because it was a guest spot and Shawn doesn't spin in Seaside alot. I would think everyone would go because it was a guest spot, but whatever...........I like Sheldon, never heard Shawn though. MIKEY

That statement doesn't make sense, the club should have been packed because it was a guest spot and Shawn doesn't spin in Seaside alot. I would think everyone would go because it was a guest spot, but whatever...........I like Sheldon, never heard Shawn though. MIKEY

Originally posted by mkutlass

"Mark my words, thank goodness Shawn Ink only did a guest spot. If not, there would be many DJ's in Seaside that would be playing to empty rooms."

I guess it didnt make sense the way i typed things out, so i wwiillll SSSLLLLOOOWWWW things down for you. I normally deal with people that have higher than a 4th grade reading level. so here we go......I was saying that Shawn is such a great DJ, that if he was to DJ in Seaside every weekend, that everyone would go hear him play over any other DJ's down the shore. Meaning that other DJ's would be playing to empty rooms. Does that make more sense????

If not I can try to slow it down again. Just let me know.

MarcoMaxim

I guess it didnt make sense the way i typed things out, so i wwiillll SSSLLLLOOOWWWW things down for you. I normally deal with people that have higher than a 4th grade reading level. so here we go......I was saying that Shawn is such a great DJ, that if he was to DJ in Seaside every weekend, that everyone would go hear him play over any other DJ's down the shore. Meaning that other DJ's would be playing to empty rooms. Does that make more sense????

MarcoMaxim

Hey Puta maybe a a little slower and more clearer.

mkutlass

Shawn is an awesome dj and wish he would promote himself more cause that is one dj that has skills. He was the most talked about dj at this past WMC @ Miami cause he spun at the most spots and gigs then any other dj.

Victor Soto

MarcoMaxim

Hey Puta maybe a a little slower and more clearer.

mkutlass

Shawn is an awesome dj and wish he would promote himself more cause that is one dj that has skills. He was the most talked about dj at this past WMC @ Miami cause he spun at the most spots and gigs then any other dj. Dont mid marcomaxin he has been PMS'en for about 2 weeks now.

Victor Soto

LOL

Originally posted by mkutlass

"Dont mid marcomaxin he has been PMS'en for about 2 weeks now."

ok he's forgiven ..................

LOL:laugh:LOL:laugh: LOL

NNNOOOOOO...i was simply correcting what mkutlass had said to my quote about Shawn Ink....SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUTA (VICSOTO)

And PLEASE dont forgive me mkutlass....id rather you be mad than ever try to forgive me, i dont need forgiveness. THANKS.

MarcoMaxim

LOL

LOL:laugh:LOL:laugh: LOL

NNNOOOOOO...i was simply correcting what mkutlass had said to my quote about Shawn Ink....SO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUTA (VICSOTO)

And PLEASE dont forgive me mkutlass....id rather you be mad than ever try to forgive me, i dont need forgiveness. THANKS.

MarcoMaxim

You see the attitude on this guy. Either its lack of PU-TANG or PINGA, in english term DICK :laugh: :laugh:

Victor Soto

Originally posted by christianjay

That was you Marco?

Glad we got properly introduced... :confused:

Good Times chillin at your bar!! :)

Nice meeting you too ChristianJay.....Yeah, it was a Great time even though there werent alot of people. All of you are AWESOME!!! Very very cool peeps. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Yeah, you guys were all mangled!!! LOL:beer:

Did you like the minderasers???

MarcoMaxim

Nice meeting you too ChristianJay.....Yeah, it was a Great time even though there werent alot of people. All of you are AWESOME!!! Very very cool peeps. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Yeah, you guys were all mangled!!! LOL:beer:

Did you like the minderasers???

MarcoMaxim

definitely had a good time!! Has to be done again!

the mind erasers were siiiiiiiiiiiiiick :screwy:

:pint: