Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dancers

lilliz77

Originally posted by lilliz77

Do clubs in Miami have dancers for their nights? And if so, are they good?

Yes.. but most of them could use some lessons. :laugh: Space has a badass fire dancer out on the terrace, every now and then for Lunar Sessions. crobar by far as the best dancers, and costumes are pretty kewl. :cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

Yes... crobar by far as the best dancers, and costumes are pretty kewl. :cool:

crobar has a good dancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they have dancers but the reason crobar stand out is bcuz of that hula hoop girl......

she is AMAZING.......she moves her body in ways that make ur head spin!!!!!!!!

Yea Crobar and Space have some good dancers. But in my opinion the best looking girls, b/c they are not really dancers but girls that run around in Costumes are the girls from Nikki Beach and Pearl. First of all they are by far the hottest girls at any club and they have the best costumes. They have these Space Girl costumes that look grrrrrrrrrrreat and some times they come out only airbrushed, mmmmmmmmmmmm:jerkoff:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

they have dancers but the reason crobar stand out is bcuz of that hula hoop girl......

you missed the feather girls.. talk about making your head spin.. :D

90% of the dancers you see are all from the same firm, Hot Jams Entertainment. None of the clubs really have their own dancers...

So it's different sometimes, you'll see crobar dancing girls at Maze, Space girls at crobar, and so on...so the "lapses" in quality are usually intermittent.

Though the fire artists and whatnot are independent usually...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Some of them really aren't that great though....with realy wierd looking costumes and dance really strange....I dunno. They move like as if they have broken bones, or dislocated a hip.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Some of them really aren't that great though....with realy wierd looking costumes and dance really strange....I dunno. They move like as if they have broken bones, or dislocated a hip.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pod

90% of the dancers you see are all from the same firm, Hot Jams Entertainment. None of the clubs really have their own dancers...

So it's different sometimes, you'll see crobar dancing girls at Maze, Space girls at crobar, and so on...so the "lapses" in quality are usually intermittent.

Though the fire artists and whatnot are independent usually...

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

HOOLA HOOP GIRL :eek: :eek: :eek::bowdown::jerkoff::bowdown::jerkoff::bowdown::jerkoff:

Most of the dancers you start recognizing from the main companies. There was one night I went to 3 clubs and and the same two girls seemed to follow me to each club with different costumes.

We also have a decent number of drag queens that make the rounds.

Crobar

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

Maze

DSC02729.JPG

DSC00540.JPG

Oxygen Lounge

DSC00426.JPG

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Most of the dancers you start recognizing from the main companies. There was one night I went to 3 clubs and and the same two girls seemed to follow me to each club with different costumes.

We also have a decent number of drag queens that make the rounds.

Crobar

DSC00007.JPG

:eek: :eek: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :eek: :eek: