Clubplanet Nightlife Community

space sucks!!!

beautifulgrl

Over-crowded,ugly people ( is there no height requirement at the door?),music EWWW! Being in the the main room is worse than chinese water torture, the music is an encessant pounding that only sounds good if you are on drugs. Get over it people the raver days are done.The patio should have been open there was no escape from the rude people and horrible music. People should retire from clubbbing once they hit 35. If space insists on playing that crappy wannabe house they should change to straight hip hop.I cant understand how people could dance to that imposter house, get a clue! At the bar I asked for a fuzzy navel and paid for watered down pineapple juice hold the alcohol all for the bargain price of 10 bucks! Bottom line Space is over hyped, over crowded, over priced and over that shit is played out. How many people agree??? :knife:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, tell us how you really feel...j/k

well not every place is for everyone. Some people LOVE space others (such as yourself) hate it. Different strokes for different folks. I am sure there are a dozen other hot spots in Miami that tickle your fancy. Just enjoy yourself, thats what it's all about. Oh and I'm 5 foot, should they not let me in then?

I dont think Space sucks, I hated when people said a DJ or a Club sucks is just not you type of music or venue it is your own fault for going there if you dont like just leave and that's it. I think every DJ and every club are Great they are just different Style.

It's funny b/c there have been some nights that I have felt the same way about Space but then there has been others that I've had the greatest nights of my life. Honestly most of those great nights came from the old Space but I have had some great nights in the new one. I guess you just have to take the bad with the good. I've always said "It's not where you go it's who your with in terms of having a good time" Like Lili said different strokes for different folks. At least it's good to know that you have many options in Miami and soon you will you have many more.....Thank God!

Originally posted by lilliz77

well not every place is for everyone. Some people LOVE space others (such as yourself) hate it. Different strokes for different folks. I am sure there are a dozen other hot spots in Miami that tickle your fancy. Just enjoy yourself, thats what it's all about.

:aright: outstanding ! :)

I agree on some topics you mentioned, the drinks? Yes they are overpriced for the amount they serve.

Second if you go to SPACE,its for the music, and if you dont like it well you either leave or suck it up.

The new SPACE 34 cant touch the old SPACE, ever! But I do make the best of it wherever I go cause I love hanging out with friends and listen to great music,obviously Ive had more memories @ the OLD SPACE then @ the new one,im pretty sure alot of ya did too.

;)

Originally posted by beautifulgrl

Over-crowded,ugly people ( is there no height requirement at the door?),music EWWW! Being in the the main room is worse than chinese water torture, the music is an encessant pounding that only sounds good if you are on drugs. Get over it people the raver days are done.The patio should have been open there was no escape from the rude people and horrible music. People should retire from clubbbing once they hit 35. If space insists on playing that crappy wannabe house they should change to straight hip hop.I cant understand how people could dance to that imposter house, get a clue! At the bar I asked for a fuzzy navel and paid for watered down pineapple juice hold the alcohol all for the bargain price of 10 bucks! Bottom line Space is over hyped, over crowded, over priced and over that shit is played out. How many people agree??? :knife:

Just out of curiosity, what do you consider a good club, and what do you consider good music?

i hate over priced drinks too....:mad:

I'm not sure who was spinning last night in the main room, but for the short time I was there it sounded like

bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang , bang, bang , bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang

:(

thanks to biz for hooking it up :clap: The staff at space was actually pretty good. Luis was outside ripping someone a new ass cause all of us were getting wet in line :aright:

and yeah, the drinks were really weak with the alcohol.

...............You and Saleen should hook up ! :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

One, space is hit or miss lately, either it sucks the big one, or its awesome. But if youre saying that space plays wannabe house, I want to know where the hell you are from and what you consider real house. Even though sometimes the music is not as good as it usually is, its still leaps and bounds better than anything else out there.

And the bar....yeah its expensive and they give you weak drinks, but what do you expect from a fuzzy navel? Thats a weak drink to begin with!! The best way to beat a weak drink at the bar, order it straight up. On the rocks. Hard to fuck that one up.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

One, space is hit or miss lately, either it sucks the big one, or its awesome. But if youre saying that space plays wannabe house, I want to know where the hell you are from and what you consider real house. Even though sometimes the music is not as good as it usually is, its still leaps and bounds better than anything else out there.

And the bar....yeah its expensive and they give you weak drinks, but what do you expect from a fuzzy navel? Thats a weak drink to begin with!! The best way to beat a weak drink at the bar, order it straight up. On the rocks. Hard to fuck that one up.

.......or...........drink a beer since you dont like watered down alcoholic drinks , and beers are 7$ ...:idea:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mursa

.......or...........drink a beer since you dont like watered down alcoholic drinks , and beers are 7$ ...:idea:

Good point there, although I hate beer. I'd rather spend the what? $11 or 12 bucks on a Ketel One Citroen on the rocks, and just have maybe two, and have a nice buzz for a while, then have to drink 5 Fuzzy Navels to get half the effect. I always hated fuzzy navels...they are a "fruity" drink, just like Sex on the Beach, Yuk.

Originally posted by happyface

I agree on some topics you mentioned, the drinks? Yes they are overpriced for the amount they serve.

Second if you go to SPACE,its for the music, and if you dont like it well you either leave or suck it up.

The new SPACE 34 cant touch the old SPACE, ever! But I do make the best of it wherever I go cause I love hanging out with friends and listen to great music,obviously Ive had more memories @ the OLD SPACE then @ the new one,im pretty sure alot of ya did too.

;)

Well put :aright:

Guest saleen351

oscar is the only reason to deal with the bullshit of going clubbing at space, but for me, i made a choice not to let space treat me like shit, and i won't go back.... Even if all the clubs die, I STILL WON'T GO BACK!!!!! Space doesn't derserve my hard earned money and my guido fist pumping.... clubbing is ova, the music is ova, the scene is ova... its ova, go home and listen to rock and hip hop... it's ova....

http://www.cooljunkieforums.com/YaBB.cgi?board=miami;action=display;num=1059928885

the realist has spoken...

Originally posted by lilliz77

hmmm, tell us how you really feel...j/k

Oh and I'm 5 foot, should they not let me in then?

Im pretty sure she meant for the guys! :)

And she is not the only one to notice, several other girls asked me if Space was the kiddie club for the guys who were not taller than elroys outstreached arm.

hanna_barbera_elroy_height_sign_one.jpg

Originally posted by happyface

;)

sounds good, but can I have my $40 back and the $10 for parking? Not to mention the line, hasle of the doormen/security etc.

Originally posted by saleen351

clubbing is ova, the music is ova, the scene is ova... its ova, go home and listen to rock and hip hop... it's ova....

the realist has spoken...

:aright: The drug culture that helped the scene get popular is going to be it's undoing. I mentioned this the last time I went to space and everyone bit my head off. The music I heard at space was sooooooooo cracked out. Why does the tone in the main room have to be so serious? :confused: