space sucks!!!

beautifulgrl

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

:aright: The drug culture that helped the scene get popular is going to be it's undoing. I mentioned this the last time I went to space and everyone bit my head off. The music I heard at space was sooooooooo cracked out. Why does the tone in the main room have to be so serious? :confused:

How do you mean cracked out? Like Sound Factory music?

Does the beat just go straight on?

:...::lame:

i was listening to the broadcast of space this past weekend on my way home from nerve...so on top of that i had to listen to hip hop for 3 hours:rolleyes: (working purposes)...i get into the car to listen to some good house....and let me start by saying i think oscar is a freakin hell of a great d.j.

but i dont know what he was doing with that depeche mode remix of when i loose myself...it sounded so off i was gonna crash into the guard rail on 95....space is a bit hit or miss....but the thing is when they hit they just hit...but when they miss oooohhhhh boy they just go off target....aside from that everything is wonderful:D ...u guys all have a great day and i hope to keep seein u all out there in our wonderful scene no matter how much we like or dislike it:tongue: ....thats just my OOOOOOpinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good times!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by shroomy

Im pretty sure she meant for the guys! :)

And she is not the only one to notice, several other girls asked me if Space was the kiddie club for the guys who were not taller than elroys outstreached arm.

hanna_barbera_elroy_height_sign_one.jpg

Im gonna kiss my mom and my dad later on .........thank you for making me 6' 3 ! :D

Originally posted by beautifulgrl

People should retire from clubbbing once they hit 35.

Look you snot nosed little whore - Even OLD people over 35 like good music. Just because you are bent because you either had a bad night or were two young to find someone’s dick to suck does not give you the right to put out age requirements. Stick to underground raves.

FYI - THIS OLD MAN is NOT in LOVE w/ LP or Space.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Look you snot nosed little whore - Even OLD people over 35 like good music. Just because you are bent because you either had a bad night or were two young to find someone’s dick to suck does not give you the right to put out age requirements. Stick to underground raves.

senile :(

Originally posted by shroomy

lol .. Fuck guyman, now that was funny.

Shut up Shroomy - The only reason you like my post is because you are also an old man with old balls! :D

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

senile :(

:D

:mad: The mind is the second thing to go... and I'm still jiggy with the first ;):laugh:

AND - BIZ IS NOT UGLY! He might wear bad hats, but he is a stud!

For one, Oscar G is a great DJ and can hammer out some awesome tunes. As for having a hit or miss night, it sounds as if everyone is asking for perfection, DJ's are people and yes they are entitled to have bad days....

Sounds to me like you might have had a really bad night out...and I have to say I'm sorry to hear that, but quit your whining and suck it up, because if you live here there will be plenty of other nights you can go out and have a great time.

Oh and by the way, I just turned 30 and I sure as hell doubt that by the time I'm 35 I'll be done listening to good tunes or partying...

One more thing before I close, educate yourself missy...most DJ's that play with the big dogs are also producers and range in ages. So if you think that there is a time limit to partying, I feel sorry for you!

:tongue:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

One more thing before I close, educate yourself missy...most DJ's that play with the big dogs are also producers and range in ages. So if you think that there is a time limit to partying, I feel sorry for you! :tongue:

:laugh: Sounds like someone's OLD MAN is starting to really become an OLD MAN :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For one, Oscar G is a great DJ and can hammer out some awesome tunes. As for having a hit or miss night, it sounds as if everyone is asking for perfection, DJ's are people and yes they are entitled to have bad days....

Sounds to me like you might have had a really bad night out...and I have to say I'm sorry to hear that, but quit your whining and suck it up, because if you live here there will be plenty of other nights you can go out and have a great time.

Oh and by the way, I just turned 30 and I sure as hell doubt that by the time I'm 35 I'll be done listening to good tunes or partying...

One more thing before I close, educate yourself missy...most DJ's that play with the big dogs are also producers and range in ages. So if you think that there is a time limit to partying, I feel sorry for you!

:tongue:

you tell em cheek!

:hat:

You tell them GUYMAN, fight the power!!!!!!!!!

:tongue::laugh:

:laugh: Sounds like someone's OLD MAN is starting to really become an OLD MAN :laugh:

No actually he's younger than I am...I was actually referring to Oscar, Ralph and other DJ's on the scene who are past their 30's and can still rock us till the wee morning hours.

Besides, EV loves the fact that I'm a bit older than him...I let him take advantage of me as often as I possibly can. :D;)

Oh and if he were older, I would be loving it! I love men who have experience.:tongue:

Besides, EV loves the fact that I'm a bit older than him...I let him take advantage of me as often as I possibly can. :D;)

Oh and if he were older, I would be loving it! I love men who have experience.:tongue:

What does this mean? Are you craving an OLD MAN? :laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble

AND - BIZ IS NOT UGLY! He might wear bad hats, but he is a stud!

Bad hats? I always thought that was his hair. :confused:

u must 35+ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

> If space insists on playing that crappy wannabe house they should change to straight hip hop.

You just got laughed at by everybody on this board with that comment. 1, You went to a club and didnt know the party theme or the music they played. 2, You actually stated you like hip hop.

I would stick to ft lauderdale clubs. You fit in better there.

PS > FU.

Signed EURO TRASH