Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons Review

For the record, my sister and I had a good time but I have a few words to say regarding the Hamptons:

1) OVERRATED: Tavern was nice, NYC - like music with an outdoors area. However on Sat., we went to the 'hot spot' known as Turtle Bay (Wild on E!); this place was an old house on the water, NO A/C, we where dancig (Guido-fist pumps) and people looked at us as if we had 3 heads. The bathroom line was appaling: 5 mins. to piss in a pot (seriously) and the heat/humidity was unreal.

2) QUAINT, nice if I was married (as if :laugh: )

3) the motel I stayed at charged me $150 a night, the GANG PLANK in Seaside is a palace compared to this place, although management was very polite (everyone was)

4) Everything is so far, and cabs costs as much as admisson. Forget about drinking and stumbling to Merge then Tempts, etc.

5) NEPTUNES was empty, desolate and dirty.

HAMPTONS HAS NOTHING ON THE JERSEY SHORE. THERE WAS LIKE ONE HOT GUY/GIRL TO 50 HERBS. I WILL GO BACK, BUT LIKE I SAID, WHEN I'M MARRIED, BUT TILL THEN THEIR IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

I SHALL SEE YOU ALL AT BIKINILAND

Originally posted by *********

WELL YOU WENT WHEN THE WEATHER SUCKS GO NEX WEEK FOR DANNY T @ HOM.... AND YOU WILL SEE WHA THE HAMPTONS IS ABOUT.....

Hello Cuban,

Everyone told me it was b/c of the weather, but I palnned this in advance, and I couldnt change the days I was goin.

I may be wrong, but i think DT is goin to be there the 23rd.

Why dont you come to MERGE on the 9th, we would love to have you there :D

Originally posted by *********

well if people intrested in danny t you should come down and check him out...the hamptons got alot to offer..go to neptunes on a sunny afternoon and its got 2000 people packed onto that deck....:party::spam:

Thats great...... then it closes at 7...... no thanks

You went to the wrong places if you want to see hot classy guys. Neptunes is a joke to the people who live at there. I went to Roccos about 30 min. from Tavern and everyone was good looking ( not that it mattered for me, I have a BF ) but it would be a good place to check out if you are single.