Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJstacked ................

There is an idea of a NJstacked ; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

NJstacked and I also go to Tempts and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. NJstacked and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

NJwasp...glad somebody finally picked up....American Psycho....Love it!

Deppnade...My take is this.....I cannot do the Hamptons Saturday night.....Keeping things low key and cooking dinner....getting a little silly in a hot tub and flexing my traps trying to make them touch my ears.....Depp....You know I love you....but you really need to prove to me you can hang....so ...if I were you I would stop thinking Danny T. is king with his Garage House Shit! Get in your Strong Island car...pick up all your juice head friends and head down this Sunday for Surf Club....by 10am.....