Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Early ***OFFICIAL*** roll-call - wangs@Big Hunt

kramadas

Originally posted by raver_mania

Tomorrow, Tuesday the Fourth Day of the Eight Month, August, in the year Two THousand and Three.

We shall meet at BIg Hunt, for wangs between 18:00hrs and 18:30hrs. Millie is back in town for the week!

:beer::pint::rock::party:

Does she ever leave? Every Tuesday I read about Wangs and how she's magically back in town. Sounds like a scam started by the Big Hunt management (or possibly the MPAA).

Oh, and I can't make it this week. :mad:

Originally posted by teriaki

Does she ever leave? Every Tuesday I read about Wangs and how she's magically back in town. Sounds like a scam started by the Big Hunt management (or possibly the MPAA).

Oh, and I can't make it this week. :mad:

oh shut it:mad:

thanks for the love krishnan. i'll be there at 7 tomorrow!

Originally posted by teriaki

I think there have been ten ***official Millie going away*** parties, twelve ***official Millie back in town*** parties, and seven ***official Reval Birthday*** parties in the past two weeks alone. Next thing you know, we'll start celebrating ***official Pete gets drunk tonight*** nights. It's like fucking Hanukkah -- strung out over days when you can just give all the gifts in one night and get it over with. :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Next thing you know, we'll start celebrating ***official Pete gets drunk tonight*** nights.

OMG, no. NO!!!!!

I can barely handle ***official blue room*** and ***official Friday*** and ***official Saturday***.

***official Pete gets drunk tonight*** would cause permanent damage!

I'm a yah, but I will probably go home first and just drive down. I hate that metro ride home. Plus, I dunno about the "after-wang-party" tonight. I'm trying to catch up on the damage I've done to myself the last 3 or so weeks. So I'll prolly jet right after the wangage.

I got home last night, ate, and went to bed. I felt like a new person this morning. Did me good. I think my boss was beginning to get suspicious. :blown: