Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JOhn oo FLEMING - AUG 8 AT CODE

codedc2003

Originally posted by revaluation

why the fuck is this a sticky? no one is going to this show...flemming sucks my right ball.

Honestly, I've seen him 3 times. The first time he was alright. The 2nd time he sucked, the 3rd time he was awesome but I really wasn't in the mood for hard trance.

I'd go if this were another weekend. I'm only going out one night this week and its to see Gabriel & Dresden at Glow (arcloverdc - I don't want to hear it! :tongue: )

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Honestly, I've seen him 3 times. The first time he was alright. The 2nd time he sucked, the 3rd time he was awesome but I really wasn't in the mood for hard trance.

I'd go if this were another weekend. I'm only going out one night this week and its to see Gabriel & Dresden at Glow (arcloverdc - I don't want to hear it! :tongue: )

which one was the night with D:Fuse? he was ok that night, but ya just gotta be really fucked up to listen to hard trance for more than a few songs...

Originally posted by revaluation

which one was the night with D:Fuse? he was ok that night, but ya just gotta be really fucked up to listen to hard trance for more than a few songs...

the night w/ d:fuse was the alright one. he spun way out west - mindcircus which was malanee's favorite tune (at the time). It was a good going away gift for her :D

His set at Arc was bangin' but I enjoyed G&D's set that night more because I was in the mood for something chill. They played a more subdued set that night. I started partying in Jersey at like 10:00 pm that night, went to Arc at 3:00 am and when G&D came on at 5:00 am I was pretty much done so I welcomed their mellow set. Then I went to a loft party in Brooklyn where I was nodding off till about 10:00 am.