Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another wasted day...

erickamikaze

I hate my job. Mindless tasks. People with attitudes. Shitty Pay. Not even in my major I took back in college. I sit at work thinking of all the other stuff I could be doing with my time.

I honeslty see a job as a necessary evil to pay the bills.

I feel like I am in the movie Office Space with all the paper work and TPS reports and memos

Don't get me wrong, I do not mind hardwork. I actually like putting my skills and mind to use daily, but I want a career, not just a job.

Who else is in a shitty job?

Does anyone work for a company that is hiring?

I can do most things dealing with Marketing, Web/ Database development, Management, Fitness, Promotions and Advertsing.

and can learn about anything else.

I lucked out with an awesome job for 3 or so years. It was great to have while I was in school, awesome boss, great benefits, etc. However I figured if I busted my ass at school to graduate with a BA in merchandising, why would I want to stay in a cushy job that was not involved in my field whatsoever just because I was comfortable. Hopefully I will land a job like that down there. I already know I might have to work 2 jobs for awhile, but who knows.

This'll be the scene at Eric's job in a bit...

Not quite Dan. I may hate my job, but I take my frsutrations out by working out every day. Without my workout I woul go crazy, its therapy for me.

I know im not the only one in the position at work, but glad to know we all support each other when it comes to escaping the real world.

fallingd.jpg

Or maybe like this?

But I'm glad I work during the day in a place I like....

It's strange that employers these days, for the most part, have little respect for their employees...especially with the threat of "going postal" being so prevalent. I mean sometimes you gotta get rid of an employee, but the casual disregard and stifling atmosphere at most workaday jobs is enough to drive you to the breaking point...I give anyone credit who has to go through that.