Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Family Unite....metro Fridays Moving To...

Originally posted by xrapturex

I think south park is staying south park...metro is changing to circa....

Soo Metro is becoming Circa and Metro fridays in moving to South Park (but it still will be South Park). Is that right? I am confused.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, Georgie, are they gonna have a/c?

currently the a/c sucks, along with the sound situation and bathroom situation. The only good thing is the valet.

oh yeah, are they gonna have the outdoor hip-hop area that never happens b/c of the rain?

There is a Ramada close by for afterhours though!

Hope there is no confusion:

Metro Lounge in Rochelle Park CHANGING into NEW lounge/resturant called.............. CiRCA!

Metro FRIDAYS party ....MOVING to South Park and bringing all our sound ,lights, crew, EVERY friday starting after labor day. South Park will be the new home of our METRO FRIDAY party w/Richie Rydell and the entire Metro/Merge family.

We are gonna make sure to adress EVERY thing that we possible can to make South Park as great a venue that Metro was. It just takes some fine tuning........Believe it or not, South Park is actually BIGGER than Metro, sometimes it might not feel like it because the sound is concentreted in 1 room,which kind of stuffs everyone into one area because the sound is only in the 1 room, which we will correct, which will , in turn,spread everyone around the ENTIRE layout of the club. Believe me, we will utilize and MAXIMIZE every inch of that place.......the sound will be on point, so will the staff, so will the entire venue. Hope that cleard any questions up.:D

BIKINILAND:MERGE BEACH PARTY THIS SATURDAY @MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ml2k3

of course the vip cards will work:D

We actually will be doing a Metro Friday vip card givaway @Merge real soon.

Yay! I'm so excited, this is the first year I won't be away at school and have to miss most of the Fridays....!!!! Count me in as a regular :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yay! I'm so excited, this is the first year I won't be away at school and have to miss most of the Fridays....!!!! Count me in as a regular :D

YAAAAY.. is it wrong that i made my work scheduale around this! hahah

Absolutly NO conflict at all. South Park sat is an upscale older crowd ( not old, but,just older then the core Metro crowd). With the addition of our crowd, and the changes/improvments we are gonna make, in my opinion, South park has a chance to be the only club in north jersey to successfully have 2 distinctivly DIFFERENT dance crowds. Gonna be siiick.................................