Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Should LP Let Saleen Back into Space 34?

sobe2003

Should LP Let Saleen Back into Space 34?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should LP Let Saleen Back into Space 34?

• Yes
    • No

HOG: WHEN A DJ IS BAD IT SHOULD BE SAID. HOWEVER IT SHOULD BE DONE IN A NON-SLANDEROUS WAY !, EVER READ MIX MAG OR XPANDER ? THEY BASH DJ'S ALL THE TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO RESORT TO PROFANITY. YOU THINK THE DJ WAS BAD, BACK IT UP WITH FACTS. P.S. I DON'T LISTEN TO TRANCE, I LIKE BALEARIC HOUSE & MINIMAL HOUSE (OF WHICH I DON'T THINK YOU COULD RECOGNIZE BECAUSE YOU SOUND JUST AS IGNORANT AS SALEEN PLUS THEY DON'T PLAY THAT HERE AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T SOUND LIKE AN EDUCATED WELL-TRAVELED PERSON). IF YOU LIKE SALEEN'S GARBAGE IT IS FOR TWO REASONS

ONE: YOU ARE HIS FRIEND AND PROBABLY HAVE YOUR TONGUE UP HIS ASS

TWO: YOU CAN'T REALIZE THAT HE PROBABLY DOESN'T MEAN WHAT HE SAYS. PROBABLY DOES IT JUST TO RAISE CONTROVERY TO GET A KICK OUT OF IT (AND THAT'S GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, BECAUSE IF HE REALLY MEANS WHAT HE SAYS, HE'S SO MUCH MORE IGNORANT THAN I THOUGHT)

HE'S NOT STATING ANYTHING NEW IN HIS REVIEWS. DID YOU READ OAKENFOLD ?, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT OAKENFOLD DOESN'T CARE, THIS IS NO NEWS FLASH. THAT'S WHY ONLY 500 PEOPLE WENT. ANYBODY CAN WRITE THE DJ SUCKS, FEW CAN WRITE WHY !, ALSO A REVIEW IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNBIASED NOT LOADED WITH PERSONAL OPINION. LIKE I POSTED BEFORE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REVIEW AND A CRITIQUE

FINALLY EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE TRANCE, I CAN WRITE A FAIR REVIEW ABOUT IT.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jcmia

HOG: WHEN A DJ IS BAD IT SHOULD BE SAID. HOWEVER IT SHOULD BE DONE IN A NON-SLANDEROUS WAY !, EVER READ MIX MAG OR XPANDER ? THEY BASH DJ'S ALL THE TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO RESORT TO PROFANITY. YOU THINK THE DJ WAS BAD, BACK IT UP WITH FACTS. P.S. I DON'T LISTEN TO TRANCE, I LIKE BALEARIC HOUSE & MINIMAL HOUSE (OF WHICH I DON'T THINK YOU COULD RECOGNIZE BECAUSE YOU SOUND JUST AS IGNORANT AS SALEEN PLUS THEY DON'T PLAY THAT HERE AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T SOUND LIKE AN EDUCATED WELL-TRAVELED PERSON). IF YOU LIKE SALEEN'S GARBAGE IT IS FOR TWO REASONS

TWO: YOU CAN'T REALIZE THAT HE PROBABLY DOESN'T MEAN WHAT HE SAYS. PROBABLY DOES IT JUST TO RAISE CONTROVERY TO GET A KICK OUT OF IT (AND THAT'S GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, BECAUSE IF HE REALLY MEANS WHAT HE SAYS, HE'S SO MUCH MORE IGNORANT THAN I THOUGHT)

HE'S NOT STATING ANYTHING NEW IN HIS REVIEWS. DID YOU READ OAKENFOLD ?, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT OAKENFOLD DOESN'T CARE, THIS IS NO NEWS FLASH. THAT'S WHY ONLY 500 PEOPLE WENT. ANYBODY CAN WRITE THE DJ SUCKS, FEW CAN WRITE WHY !, ALSO A REVIEW IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNBIASED NOT LOADED WITH PERSONAL OPINION. LIKE I POSTED BEFORE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REVIEW AND A CRITIQUE

:clap:

Can you please lose the ALL CAPS.. it makes it harder to read.... thanks

2nd off... get off Hogs ass.. it's a common joke many many people on CP laugh about (re: trance reviews). So just settle down cupcake.

Why don't you please enlighten us with your reviews then... Saleens are the most viewed on CP. So if people have another option (i.e. YOUR REVIEW) then we will have whats called VARIETY.:idea:

hey lola: no caps, no problem ! I didn't get on hog's case, he got on mine. Let me paint it in wording that might appeal to you:

Different opinions.... good. racist remarks & slander.... bad !!!

OK cupcake !!!

Guest saleen351

hey lola: no caps, no problem ! I didn't get on hog's case, he got on mine. Let me paint it in wording that might appeal to you:

Different opinions.... good. racist remarks & slander.... bad !!!

OK cupcake !!!

my reviews got you to post a whole 10 min speech ABOUT ME....

I won

You pay cover

NEXT!

Originally posted by lolahotass

Can you please lose the ALL CAPS.. it makes it harder to read.... thanks

2nd off... get off Hogs ass.. it's a common joke many many people on CP laugh about (re: trance reviews). So just settle down cupcake.

Why don't you please enlighten us with your reviews then... Saleens are the most viewed on CP. So if people have another option (i.e. YOUR REVIEW) then we will have whats called VARIETY.:idea:

SuperLola save the day again.

well Saleen, hello ! of course I wrote about you, it's a chatboard It's meant to discuss topics that are in it !!! and yes I was replying to other people who actually might ponder the thought of taking you seriously. It took you 10 minutes to read a small paragraph, WOW, it explains alot about your writing.

p.s. I didn't know there was a competition. OK dude you won !!! (exactly what, I don't know).

saleen: you pay cover, NEXT !!! LOL, too funny. Dude like i posted in other threads i find you hilarious in a Hanna Barbera sort-of-way.

p.s. been hitting the scene since the days of fire and ice. Doubt you would even know it. You can't possibly be from here (we're arrogant but not ignorant)

:no:

long live "the saleen"

p.s. I didn't know there was a competition. OK dude you won !!! (exactly what, I don't know).

It makes him feel important and good about himself. Sad isnt it?

I never really cared about his posts because i didnt take them serious but enough is enough. He talks about clubs, radio stations, promoters, etc.. hurting our scene but doesnt realize that its exactly what he is doing.

Saleen, we dont write about you to give you importance or flatter you. Its for the people that come on this board and read your ignorant, slanderous, racist comments.

well Saleen, hello ! of course I wrote about you, it's a chatboard It's meant to discuss topics that are in it !!! and yes I was replying to other people who actually might ponder the thought of taking you seriously. It took you 10 minutes to read a small paragraph, WOW, it explains alot about your writing.

you lose... "the saleen" is triumphant once again :clap:

sandiegino: trust me ! I'm sure he's laughing about it. one cannot possibly be serious about what he writes. He sounds pathetic to get attention, of course ! I find it fun waiting for his responses ! try it... provoke him, it's kinda cool ! I'm sure he sounds like a moron on purpose !

hey man I just callem like I see em on here. We are friend and like alot of the same music. But I hate a good amount of the shit he likes (tka greatest hits:blown: )

one more thing

keep talking shit and I will put my foot in your ass you fucking pussy.:idea:

HEY HOG: pussys are the one's who can't actually respond to saleen or an idiot like you !, plus I don't write kiss ass reviews, my are actually based on facts. Put your foot in my ass ! why don't you get your tongue out of saleen's first ???

HEY HOG: pussys are the one's who can't actually respond to saleen or an idiot like you !, plus I don't write kiss ass reviews, my are actually based on facts. Put your foot in my ass ! why don't you get your tongue out of saleen's first ???

:hug:

HOG YOU WANT A TRANCE REVIEW, LOOK AT SALEEN'S: they go something like this "got to the club I got comped, than i got comped some drinks, the music sucked but that's ok because I had my comps. than the people sucked but I think the bartender chick was hot !!!, they shouldn't last as a club because they sucked !, the owner of space sucks !!!" the only pussy is saleen who resorts to writing LP, can't even write the name in full !!!! what are you his defender ???