Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teisto - Traffic

Originally posted by DINO nYc

I personally don't like the track and would probably run for the exits, but trust me it would never be played at the places i go to. To each their own though.

It's all about going back to the roots now. Fuck the boring progressive, fuck those played to death tribal beats, and fuck the repetitve tech house. Fuck all the big venues, all the big name dj's, and fuck the all the beach clubs... on both shores. It's all about the biggggg bass HOUSE and the underground now! Bout time shits getting real in nYc again.:D

fuck big bass house..

bring it back further old school danny krivit, lil louis style.. true house at its best.. we need some big clubs throwing it down like that around here... only big clubs i've ever it played at were Pacha and Amnesia, and Amnesia is fucking massive.. but it went down amaaaaaaaaaaaazing on the terrace..

i definetly agree about the big name dj thing too... this guy on the terrace at amensia was fuckin insane.. more talented then probabaly 99% of the dj's out there and he was just a local... mixing was flawless, and then at times he would pick up a trumpet and play in the middle of these housey tracks... ridiculous!