attention mods

beautifulgrl

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok in defense of some of the people who jacked your thread (I'm one of them) you never backed you statement up, or defended it by answering some of the questions that were geared towards you. For example someone asked, what music do you like or what other places do you like. Putting just one post in a thread like that is bound to be jacked. Sorry that is just how I feel

Originally posted by lilliz77

ok in defense of some of the people who jacked your thread (I'm one of them) you never backed you statement up, or defended it by answering some of the questions that were geared towards you. For example someone asked, what music do you like or what other places do you like. Putting just one post in a thread like that is bound to be jacked. Sorry that is just how I feel

agreed !

Guest brwneydtrouble

Glad to know that someone else sees exactly what I see. If you don't want your thread jacked, then keep on top of it and answer questions so that the conversation continues. Dont let it go to over 4 pages then bitch about it. As a matter of fact, the thread stayed pretty on topic for most of it, so quit your bitching and contribute a little more than your half ass complaints.

Originally posted by beautifulgrl

i haven't checked my thread since i posted it, i'm not answering any questions until it's cleaned up :idea:

I guess it will be a vicious circle then, just because you snapped your fingers does not mean we are going to do what you say. Take the pacifier out of your mouth and grow up.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I guess it will be a vicious circle then, just because you snapped your fingers does not mean we are going to do what you say. Take the pacifier out of your mouth and grow up.

Amen. Its not our fault that you decided to be a brat about it and act childish. People or mods shouldn't be doing something that you neglected to take care of.

no thread jackers should grow up

she is 100% correct

she obviously doesnt come on this board to participate in the adolecent behavior she comes to post a few things and whatever

but why should she have to read through 5 pages of bullshit responces that have nothing to do with her original post

Originally posted by andrewthomas

no thread jackers should grow up

she is 100% correct

she obviously doesnt come on this board to participate in the adolecent behavior she comes to post a few things and whatever

but why should she have to read through 5 pages of bullshit responces that have nothing to do with her original post

a thread stating that something suck is not going to have longevity...look at it this way, the jacking that goes on only brings the thread to the top and people who are haven't come on here or what not, will see the topic and see the first couple pages on the topic itself and maybe put in their 2 cents and hence bring the topic back to life...ever thought about that?

Originally posted by tranzwhore

but photoshopping is!!!!!!!!!

I don't photoshop nearly as many threads. I can't even remember the last time I did one.

Don't get me bent, you all seem like super kewl people and I'd love to meet you all, I'm not hating, but something needs to be done about the thread jacking.

a thread stating that something suck is not going to have longevity...look at it this way, the jacking that goes on only brings the thread to the top and people who are haven't come on here or what not, will see the topic and see the first couple pages on the topic itself and maybe put in their 2 cents and hence bring the topic back to life...ever thought about that?

if a thread is so bad that its gonna have no longevity why the fuck would we want it at the top

thats just stupid

let the damn thread die if u dont got nothing to say on the topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I don't photoshop nearly as many threads. I can't even remember the last time I did one.

Don't get me bent, you all seem like super kewl people and I'd love to meet you all, I'm not hating, but something needs to be done about the thread jacking.

well, i love ur creativity and u should photoshop shit more often.

but we're talking music & clubbing not politics or heart surgery.

i think some people take it too seriously. it's all in good fun.

and the mods don't seem to mind. if you're bothered by it, find another place to post & read. this is CP the rules are lax!

Beautifulgrl, stop your whining. If you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Andrew, you have thread jacked plenty of times, too. And don't try and argue it, because you know it's true.

You guys really need to lighten up.

You take things too seriously.

We're not gonna stop.

We enjoy this. CP makes the day go by faster. I'm sorry if you don't like it. That's how conversations work. Someone makes a comment that reminds you of something, and you bring it up, and there it went!

Once again, sorry. But too bad.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'm going to have to disagree on this one. The majority of the thread was about the original topic, how space sucks. People posted their opinions, and trying to make sense out of the nonsense that was the original post, we asked her questions that she was too lazy to even read, let alone answer.

If she's going to be close minded like that, then maybe she doens't belong on this board.

Originally posted by beautifulgrl

i haven't checked my thread since i posted it, i'm not answering any questions until it's cleaned up :idea:

You know what everybody thread jacks...and most of us here on CP are just having plain old fun.

As for your thread missy, well obviously, no one agreed with your statement, not to mention not once did you even come back to check if anyone had responded. Goes to show how much you care about the subject at hand. I'm getting the feeling that you are just here to instigate trouble and you know what, if thats what you're looking for, well you're gonna get it. Cuz there are a lot of people on this board who beg to differ with your snooty and immature opinions.

My advice to you, if you don't like it, post on the drama board. Seems to me like you're full of it and you belong with the likes of 4 Real House Diva, Sassa and others who can't seem to get along with anyone else. IMO you seem like the type of person who has absolutely nothing to say and has a truly negative attitude. So take that crap somewhere else, cuz no one on this board wants to read about you're whining! A couple of posts and you're already causing trouble. Maybe the mods should permanently ban you from posting on any other board other than the drama board. Good riddance!

Better yet, maybe we shouldn't clean up the thread, this way you won't ever post again!