Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention: saleen351

sandiegino

I have been looking through the Miami posts for a while now and i have bit my tongue many times and havent wrote anything but you really are a moron.

I dont care how long youve been around the music scene but you have got to really STFU and stop spreading hate and negativity. It sounds like you always have to complain on the board and i personally think its because you need attention and wanna feel superior to everybody else. You may think your smart but from what i see, your NOT!! You may have knowledge but it dont mean your smart. I have been around the scene for at least 6 years and even though the parties are not what they used to be, i still have the same excitement and love for the music i had when i was first introduced to it. As long as i live, house music will kick. Thats what keeps the scene going in my life. Maybe its time for you to quit the and find something else that doesnt get your panties in bunch every time things dont go according to your standards.

Another thing, why do you compare the scene so much between here and there. Music is universal, its not exclusive to one place or certain people. The only thing that differentiates the scene is laws but we do what we can with what we have.

Peace