Clubplanet Nightlife Community

baseball game

rockyblue

Originally posted by vicman

true blue phily fan, root only for the good philly teams.

Originally posted by sauvee88

That was it?? That was the "Big" come back?? Come on - I mean after 10,000 plus posts I would assume there would be something better than that...

:bored:

Vic just needs a little help.

Hey Vic -- what good Philly teams?? There aren't any.

You might need to back that up with some of YOUR teams... then there might be a discussion. :shaky:

Hmmm... well, my teams have had a few good years I'd say.

Los Angeles Lakers - 1999-2000, 2000-2001, 2001-2002 NBA Champions

Anaheim Angels - 2002 World Champions

Anaheim Mighty Ducks - 2003 Stanley Cup Finalists

We're doing all right! :D

Originally posted by teriaki

Hmmm... well, my teams have had a few good years I'd say.

Los Angeles Lakers - 1999-2000, 2000-2001, 2001-2002 NBA Champions

Anaheim Angels - 2002 World Champions

Anaheim Mighty Ducks - 2003 Stanley Cup Finalists

We're doing all right! :D

where does boston fit in in all of this?

Originally posted by teriaki

That's where I moved to DC from. I lived across the street from Fenway and went to a lot of games. It's always good to see the Sox win.

so which one is it? anaheim angels or boston red sox?

'cuz i can just see suavee saying he roots for the yankees because he lives in NYC, and this discussion being over.

i didnt even know suavee liked baseball. i knew about his flyers.

Originally posted by kken

i must admit all i got to offer up are my lovable loser the cubs. still best damn park to see a game in tho.

a-ok kken, if you are passionate about your team, don't matter if they suck or don't suck. i'm a san diego padre fan myself. i'm used to the futility year after year of the padres, but they are still my team. :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

so you were a stumple from axis/avalon & the like?

Yup.

Walk past the Cask & Flagon and go over the Mass Pike. Turn right onto Comm Ave. 470 Comm Ave, right next door to Sugar Daddy's -- one of the only head shops in Boston.

That was a great address. Took less than 5 minutes walking to get to Lansdowne.

a-ok kken, if you are passionate about your team, don't matter if they suck or don't suck. i'm a san diego padre fan myself. i'm used to the futility year after year of the padres, but they are still my team. :D

who happens to be playing the cubs tonite with mark prior's return hehe.

'cuz i can just see suavee saying he roots for the yankees because he lives in NYC, and this discussion being over.

The Angels always come first, period. All LA teams do, being from LA and all.

LA people unite!!!

Originally posted by kken

Of course, anyone really Los Angeles proper would never consider Anaheim, and the rest of Orange County, part of LA... right???

plot thickens. lol.

of course teriaki suspiciously keeps quiet regarding the clippers :shaky:

Hey along those lines I could root and claim the Bucs, Skin's, Devil Rays, Yanks, Rangers... etc.

But... I've always been a Phillies fan - and I've always rooted for the Yanks too - hey you get to choose one team from each league I say. Although Cleveland has a special place too as I worked there interning one summer - had a place literally right across the street from the park - used to watch the fireworks go off all the time.

Vic - don't tell anyone but I root for the Bucs when they don't play the Eagles.

But as Teriaki gets to chose from a whole multitude of sports teams from LA area - yeah they've had a good run of it. I guess there isn't much of a discussion on that topic then.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

so you were a stumple from axis/avalon & the like?

i had to bring this up, considering our past, but wtf is a stumple?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by jroo

i had to bring this up, considering our past, but wtf is a stumple?

yeah, i could have been the bigger man and ignored it, but i didnt choose to do that. :tongue:

Hey along those lines I could root and claim the Bucs, Skin's, Devil Rays, Yanks, Rangers... etc.

But... I've always been a Phillies fan - and I've always rooted for the Yanks too - hey you get to choose one team from each league I say. Although Cleveland has a special place too as I worked there interning one summer - had a place literally right across the street from the park - used to watch the fireworks go off all the time.

Vic - don't tell anyone but I root for the Bucs when they don't play the Eagles.

But as Teriaki gets to chose from a whole multitude of sports teams from LA area - yeah they've had a good run of it. I guess there isn't much of a discussion on that topic then.

on those lines i can root for the diamondbacks, az. cardinals, coyotes, suns, lightning, bucs, d'rays, redskins, capitals, wizards, mets, yankees, rangers, giants, jets, and just because the family home is in texas i'll thrown in the rangers, cowboys, rockets, spurs, texans, astros for good measure...i have no clue how i can afford all the sports memorabilia from those 20 odd teams :eek:

on those lines i can root for the diamondbacks, az. cardinals, coyotes, suns, lightning, bucs, d'rays, redskins, capitals, wizards, mets, yankees, rangers, giants, jets, and just because the family home is in texas i'll thrown in the rangers, cowboys, rockets, spurs, texans, astros for good measure...i have no clue how i can afford all the sports memorabilia from those 20 odd teams :eek:

:werd:

So just be like a Philly fan and root for the one that's winning!! :D :D