Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FINALLY! A New Pic Of Housediva

555-1212

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

AND JUST REMEMBER THIS FAT CLAW BITCH WILL ALWAYS BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THEN YOU AND HAVE MORE $$$ AND HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING WHEN YOU CONTINUE TO HATE! YOU OLD BUSTED WHITE TRASH COCK RAG LOLOLOL

You dont even have a job you have quit every job you ever had.You dont have money you live off your parents.You are the white trash talking racist crap and about people`s kids and mom`s.Stop lying.You dont have anything nobody believes you.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

You dont even have a job you have quit every job you ever had.You dont have money you live off your parents.You are the white trash talking racist crap and about people`s kids and mom`s.Stop lying.You dont have anything nobody believes you.

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MORON! T R U S T F U N D! PO-WHITE-FOLK LIKE YOURSELF DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS OBVIOUSLY! STOP HATINGGGG! NINA IS JEALOUS AWWWW .....ARE YOU STILL PAYING OFF THE LOAD FOR THE TIT IMPLANTS? LMAO GET THE EYES DONE NEXT! THEY CAN MAKE YOU LOOK AMERICAN IF YOU WANT! LMAO

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MORON! T R U S T F U N D! PO-WHITE-FOLK LIKE YOURSELF DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS OBVIOUSLY! STOP HATINGGGG! NINA IS JEALOUS AWWWW .....ARE YOU STILL PAYING OFF THE LOAD FOR THE TIT IMPLANTS? LMAO GET THE EYES DONE NEXT! THEY CAN MAKE YOU LOOK AMERICAN IF YOU WANT! LMAO

Really american?I think you mean european,which I am 100%.You really are uneducated,its pretty sad.And I am far from poor white folk.I went to schools you couldnt get into with all your PARENTS money.You need a brain which you obviously dont have.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Really american?I think you mean european,which I am 100%.You really are uneducated,its pretty sad.And I am far from poor white folk.I went to schools you couldnt get into with all your PARENTS money.You need a brain which you obviously dont have.

BULLSHITTTTTT BULLSHITTTTTT GOODBYE BARFBAG!

I'm sure your trust fund is waaaaaay more special than anyone else's but anyone I know with a trust fund is aware of the fact that the funds actually came from parents, grandparents, or some other relative or guardian. IMHO that's still living off someone else.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I'm sure your trust fund is waaaaaay more special than anyone else's but anyone I know with a trust fund is aware of the fact that the funds actually came from parents, grandparents, or some other relative or guardian. IMHO that's still living off someone else.

She should take the money and buy a treadmill.

I am not gonna join in on the abuse. Cause I think all this cyber abuse is just fucking stupid... But, I would not be all proud of a trust fund. Yeah it is nice to have handed down money and all. But dont you ever want to make something of you life for yourself. Money does not last forever. :confused:

Besides the fact that I don't think I could ever respect myself if I lived off handed down money all my life and never made anything of myself. ( Career, School, etc...etc... )

Just my worthless feelings towards the whole issue.

'

Originally posted by elementx

I am not gonna join in on the abuse. Cause I think all this cyber abuse is just fucking stupid... But, I would not be all proud of a trust fund. Yeah it is nice to have handed down money and all. But dont you ever want to make something of you life for yourself. Money does not last forever. :confused:

Besides the fact that I don't think I could ever respect myself if I lived off handed down money all my life and never made anything of myself. ( Career, School, etc...etc... )

Just my worthless feelings towards the whole issue.

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT YOU! LET'S JUST SAY I HAVE AN OUTSTANDING RESUME! AND I''LL GO BACK TO WORK IN SEPTEMBER JUST IN TIME FOR THE MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK 7TH ON 6TH! ;)

' WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT YOU! LET'S JUST SAY I HAVE AN OUTSTANDING RESUME! AND I''LL GO BACK TO WORK IN SEPTEMBER JUST IN TIME FOR THE MERCEDES BENZ FASHION WEEK 7TH ON 6TH! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!You never even had a real job.Stop lying!! Get help.I can just see you in a real job with your racist igornant bad attitude you`ll last long.