FAO: All Girls with No Gag Reflex

digital7

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tricksy

I always go bare, theres nothing like it. It feels just a good for me as it does for them!;)

All I know is the ladies also like no jungle on the guys... at least all the ones I've "done" lately.

Originally posted by laliux

All I know is the ladies also like no jungle on the guys... at least all the ones I've "done" lately.

youre absolutely right but, u guys can trim. We know u cant take the pain so we'll let u slide on the waxing part

i shave!

miami it's to fucking hot not to be. I used to shave my chest and stomach plus other areas, but it got to complicated, so i stopped shaving my legs, it'll take me about an hour to shave my legs. My xg/f said that i did a better job shaving my legs that most girls.

and yes i like the kittie shaved.

and getting messy with it and ending up with a glazed face is just to much fun.

Originally posted by treepwood728

i shave!

miami it's to fucking hot not to be. I used to shave my chest and stomach plus other areas, but it got to complicated, so i stopped shaving my legs, it'll take me about an hour to shave my legs. My xg/f said that i did a better job shaving my legs that most girls.

something to brag about with the boys, eh?

"yo, my legs are much smoother than yours, bro?"

Originally posted by treepwood728

i shave!

and yes i like the kittie shaved.

and getting messy with it and ending up with a glazed face is just to much fun.

I think shaving the legs is a little too much unless you are one of those SoBe kinda guys or a Gym nut. Don't tell me you also watched "Queer as Folk" with your exgf. :D