Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my terrible Blowjob story

daemoncel

Originally posted by trancerxn112

yea but we dont bleed for 3 days every month... if you live to 82 years old that is approximately 2560 days of bleeding... joy!

lol... ok, two things... some girls bleed for longer than that (the Pill is great for keeping you baby-free, but you bleed for a whole week) and we quit bleeding around menopause ;)

Originally posted by mssabina

lol... ok, two things... some girls bleed for longer than that (the Pill is great for keeping you baby-free, but you bleed for a whole week) and we quit bleeding around menopause ;)

forgot about the menopause thing but u gotta admit cramps are a bitch... the only time guys get cramps is if we gotta piss or shit realy bad!

forgot about the menopause thing but u gotta admit cramps are a bitch... the only time guys get cramps is if we gotta piss or shit realy bad!

sore boobs are worse.

at least we have an excuse to be bitchy and cranky for a week or so. ever try to argue with a PMSing female? ok.

Originally posted by mssabina

sore boobs are worse.

at least we have an excuse to be bitchy and cranky for a week or so. ever try to argue with a PMSing female? ok.

never... anyone who knows anything knows to never engage in a land war in china... and never fucking with a PMSing chick.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yea the whole story is fucking funny im sorry:D

thanks...

well, i'd be an asshole if i didn't agree.. although it is probably one of the worst things that will ever happen to me (well hopefully anywayz..)

although, one day i'll post my other story, not as painful but just as funny!

Mine is pretty bad too... i wa s ajunior and iwas seeing this cute freshman. One problem though she was a total prude. So shes says to me... i want to go down on you. Im very excited so she starts to kiss my shaft, she obviously doesnt know what shes doing. Then all of a sudden she puts her mouth full on my dick and blows on it like shes going to blow up a balloon. Ive never felt such pain in my life i saw white and stars and the searing pain that traveled through the length of my dick could only be likened to torture at the hands of an iraqi militant. From that day forward i make sure all girls know that a BLOWJOB does not entail BLOWING!!!

Im sorry but Thats absolutely hysterical :laugh: