Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's going on this wednesday?!

mp3some

the back room at Jade on Wednesdays is quite cool .. you will ehar some sounds there you won't hear anywhere else :)

no cover to deal with .. drinks in a glass .. what a concept? :)

everything from minimal techno to detroit electro to everything in between. :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

the back room at Jade on Wednesdays is quite cool .. you will ehar some sounds there you won't hear anywhere else :)

no cover to deal with .. drinks in a glass .. what a concept? :)

everything from minimal techno to detroit electro to everything in between. :)

Sounds awesome... I have actually been lookin fwd to checkin this party out since i heard about it a few weeks back..

the only thing is, the folks im entertaining wont have as much a good time as i would... :( but im def up for some techno!:D

I used to always go to Blue on Wed nights.

how is that place? anything special about it? music, ambience?

keep the 411 flowing! :aright:

:smoke:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mp3some

how is that place? anything special about it? music, ambience?

keep the 411 flowing! :aright:

Blue is a little hole in the wall, thats pretty much all locals. Its really chill till about 2 or so when Cue starts to play. He spins progressive, and is now doing the afterhours at Space on friday nights. I always thought that he played the best at BLue and when he was at Union Lounge for afterhours.

Originally posted by buenagente

Oxygen On Wednesdays is really good :D

what kind of music do they have there on weds?

I'm a little bit biased, but there is a new wednesday night event at the Lime Bar starting Wednesday August 20, 2003.

man w ur sig in every other thread, u wouldnt think i dont know yet.. question is, anything worthwhile at lime THIS wed?..

peace!

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Blue is a little hole in the wall, thats pretty much all locals. Its really chill till about 2 or so when Cue starts to play. He spins progressive, and is now doing the afterhours at Space on friday nights. I always thought that he played the best at BLue and when he was at Union Lounge for afterhours.

yeah definitely check out BLUE tonight, I'll be spinning some groovy Tech House til about 1, then CUE plays funky tribal techy straight forward house, not really progressive, just house, his style is hard to define since he doesn't go to extremes, keeps it very balanced

Originally posted by rcrespo

Sidejack@Jade is now a thursday night party. So for Wednesday's definitely hit up Life! :)

:confused: so are they doing it tonight or tomorrow night, I mean is that change effective for this week, or not until next?

Originally posted by eKiTeL

yeah definitely check out BLUE tonight, I'll be spinning some groovy Tech House til about 1, then CUE plays funky tribal techy straight forward house, not really progressive, just house, his style is hard to define since he doesn't go to extremes, keeps it very balanced

good stuff man... sounds like that is exactly what i was lookin for :D I also talked to jay on the phone yesterday, said its also ladies night... hehe

definitely hitting up blue tonight... i'll come up and say hi...

Peace!

Miguel.- :smoke:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by eKiTeL

Unfortunately, its been a while since I have been over to Blue. Since I moved from the beach! I'm dying to get back out there to see you guys spin. I always feel at home there..... :)

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Unfortunately, its been a while since I have been over to Blue. Since I moved from the beach! I'm dying to get back out there to see you guys spin. I always feel at home there..... :)

hey u should come out and check it out tonight! hehe

we'll have a mini cp meetup at BLUE for some techy house right smack in the middle of the week! hehe

whaddaya say? :D

MP.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by mp3some

hey u should come out and check it out tonight! hehe

we'll have a mini cp meetup at BLUE for some techy house right smack in the middle of the week! hehe

whaddaya say? :D

MP.

I am all for it, excpet that I can't get down there and back. I don't have a car. :(