Clubplanet Nightlife Community

at koky's request here's my pic

Some words of advice:

1.) Don't listen to these clowns.. if you don't like something at a nightclub, whether its the music, the lay-out, the dress-code, the ugly people, etc., don't be scared to post it. Everyone has an opinion, and that includes you.....:)

2.) Its good to be positive too - that way people don't think you are just a whiney bitch....

3.) Oscar G rules - so get used to it;)

4.) Don't ever call out the mods again or I will kill you....:knife:

5.) Last but not least, be on the look-out for the mighty guido fist-pump dance move.... It's the hottest thing going in Miami right now:laugh:

Again, welcome to CP cutie;)

Lola:D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by andrewthomas

sorry pal ur the one with no chance

now go pay attention to ur wife she needs it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue:

I don't know what you meant by this, because I get more

attention than I would like....

but go fuck yourself, I think you need the release.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Yeah I know...hey be careful, or they'll accuse us of thread jacking again....lets focus all of our attention on beautifulgrl or we'll get in trouble!!!!:eek: :eek:

And then we'll get :spank:

WELL I JUST WANNA KNOW ONE THING !! WHOSE GONNA BE DOING THE :spank: ??:D

Hey, the newcomer got exactly what she wanted. YOUR ATTENTION!!

Anyway Koky do u think I can get the same attention if I put one of my pics up here?

PS AT How miserable is your life? I think u have a thing for the MRS. let it rest already!!

Originally posted by nicole7f

HI EVERYONE HOPE TO MEET YOU GUYS SOON.

HOW DO WE KNOW IF THIS PICTURE IS REALLY HER?

since beautiful girl loves threadjackings, turning this into a welcome to miami cp thread for nicole. Now follow beauty's lead and post a pic of yourself.;)

Originally posted by tricksy

Hey, the newcomer got exactly what she wanted. YOUR ATTENTION!!

Anyway Koky do u think I can get the same attention if I put one of my pics up here?

PS AT How miserable is your life? I think u have a thing for the MRS. let it rest already!!

IM SORRY TRIXIE... I MADE IT A RULE TO NEVER DATE A CP GIRL EVER AGAIN.. TOO MUCH DRAMA... & YOUR SISTER IS A FRIEND OF MINE & I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH SHIT !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND YOU LISTEN TO HIP HOP ??? OH HELL NAWWW DAWG !! NO WAY NO HOW NIGGAAAAAAAAAA !!:D :D

BTW SMACK DAT ASS !!!:cool: :cool: U KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by livin42nite

:otopic: Beware of cheekee and themrs, any thread with these girls is bound to get jacked. :laugh:

Hey I'm trying to keep up with the subject, but everyone keeps posting different messages that have nothing to do with the matter at hand...beautifulgrl...I already warned Koky and everyone else to focus all of their attention on her or she'll sick the mods on us and never respond to any of our comments and questions....

So she is cute isn't she (i'm trying to get back into the subject matter...help me out here) :D:tongue:

Originally posted by koky

IM SORRY TRIXIE... I MADE IT A RULE TO NEVER DATE A CP GIRL EVER AGAIN.. TOO MUCH DRAMA... & YOUR SISTER IS A FRIEND OF MINE & I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH SHIT !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND YOU LISTEN TO HIP HOP ??? OH HELL NAWWW DAWG !! NO WAY NO HOW NIGGAAAAAAAAAA !!:D :D

BTW SMACK DAT ASS !!!:cool: :cool: U KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT :laugh: :laugh:

You still didnt answer my question!

You're too funny. Dont worry about my sis Im a big girl and can take care of myself. You wouldn't get away with anything not because of her but because I wouldnt let you. :tongue:

Originally posted by koky

:eek: :eek: ONLY IF FELIPE IS SUPERVISING :D :D :laugh: wouldnt want u to get accused of cheating :laugh:

Can you imagine that?? Me, SMACKING you and Maria

on your asses......that would be priceless!!! Felipe

wouldn't miss that for the world!

Originally posted by tricksy

You still didnt answer my question!

You're too funny. Dont worry about my sis Im a big girl and can take care of myself. You wouldn't get away with anything not because of her but because I wouldnt let you. :tongue:

:stupid::jacked::otopic: Can we please get back to the subject!!!!!! (I'm trying to regulate here)