Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fermi Paradox

fermi

The Fermi Paradox" Every Wednesday Night! :eek:

This Wednesday August 6th @ the Arsenal - throughout the summer.

:roll:A night of uplifting, funkalicious house & electrified balearic beats. :roll:

Special guest residence by DJ "Alexander E" (Massivebeatz Productions, Austria ) spinning from 9:30pm to 2 am.

The Arsenal is located at 12012 W.Pico Blvd on the South East corner of Bundy and Pico Blvd. Admission is free, full bar(they're famous for their special cocktail mixes), restaurant (from 5pm), outdoor patio. 21+, FREE.

To get directions and more info, check out what LA's Jointz Magazine writes about it:

http://www.jointzmag.com/eventdetail.php?id=1206

http://www.arsenalbar.com

:bounce:

• 4 weeks later...

83 - If THATS the area u are --- know that area like the back of my hand --- got some places u should be hitting up.

Hey Femi - heard greattttt thangs about the Arsenal. Someone person once told me its near Centinela so I was always driving around Trader Joes and Flints area looking for it -- now I know its Bundy. How many stores east of Bundy? The first block? Before Liquid Kitty?

hey lalate my NYC plans have become iffy....gimme gimme all the places u know of in that area...:D

also theres this go-go restaurant that opened up just a 1-2 yrs ago around there, called 'Plan-B'...whats a go-go restaurant anyway? do u know anything abt that place? i've only ever seen it from the outside...