Guest saleen351

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

darkbeat, I ided it march of 2002...

and those parties you listed greg suck. And i'm speaking of miami....

Old space was the only place worth going to over the last 15 months...

we get like 2 hits a year now, whereas before, we got 30 a year....

ps for who ever posted about freestyle, i'm a FS junkie... i wish it comes back with opera house...

Guido anthems may be ova right now:tongue: but Electronic Dance music in general sounds awesome.

There's records like DJ Shadow "Mashin On The Motorway" for the underground heads, there's quality new music from Kosheen, some nice crossover records like Seal "Get It Together (Bill Hamel Remix)", some cool Electro-clash like Westbam "Like Ice In The Sunshine, which has beats reminiscent of Van Halen, you got some high quality Tech Trance productions like Michel De Hey vs. Secret Cinema "Another Sweater", you yourself were talking last week about a cool Hard Breaks track called Zero "Emit (Rennie Pilgrem Remix)", Ferry Corsten is dabbling with some Hard and Funky Trance using an Afrika Bambaataa style vocoder on "Rock Your Body Rock", and Robbie Rivera is all over the place producing Hard House like "Insanity, as well as crossover voal stuff like Robbie Rivera Pres. Keylime "Girlfriend (Original Mix)".

Like I already mentioned a couple of weeks back, Drum N Bass is also starting to evolve and mutate again, which helps make it more interesting and accessible, I heard this Latino House record laced over a D&B beat.

For your diva anthems you got songs like Abigail "Falling" and Junior's remix on Joi Cardwell "After The Rain (Earth Club Mix)".

I also really like Dave Seaman's Gloat "Wuarp" on the Progressive tip.

Things really aren't as bad as some would claim :rolleyes:

Originally posted by saleen351

darkbeat, I ided it march of 2002...

and those parties you listed greg suck. And i'm speaking of miami....

Old space was the only place worth going to over the last 15 months...

we get like 2 hits a year now, whereas before, we got 30 a year....

ps for who ever posted about freestyle, i'm a FS junkie... i wish it comes back with opera house...

somebody needs to put you out of your misery :blown:

Guest saleen351

btw, i've been rocking some Hans zimmer, John Williams, jerry goldsmith etc... Best music in my opinion, basis for everything we hear... only rock it in my car, no one knows i play this stuff..

I wish opera house and orchestra house would make a come back....

but only real musicians can produce it, no stuand with some shit in his bedroom can make those beats, you need to be classicaly trained to have a shot... i know strykes into that stuff...

ps you guys have heard more from just han zimmer alone than every dj you've ever heard combined!!! thats how popular he is...

Originally posted by saleen351

it's ova........

to proove it, name one huge track that has been played this calendar year, that will get played for years to come?

This record broke during WMC...and has been officially released now...you want an instant classic that will be played for years to come...here's my opinion of quality House...

H Foundation (Fred Everything Rmx) Tonight

visit www.somarecords.com

for all the mixes

http://mp3.imedia.net:8000/file/tweekin/SOMA133R.mp3

Originally posted by rcrespo

Swag - Where You Belong (Swag's Basement Dub) hitting a dancefloor near you soon! :)

Nice ramon...would love to see these guys here in the states, if not just Chris duckenfield by himself...really funky stuff!!