Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you are all a bunch of fucking morons !

teamj5

Originally posted by xlr8ted

What the fuck, I take the day off, and we got Groove Cyber beating Papabear and another Newbie w/ great tits....

Dude, I know what you're saying. I leave for one day and all hell breaks loose around here.

Papabear gets my vote for best new poster in a long, long time. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this whole thread.

:no: To the groovefire post threatening to beat up papaqueer. Very JV post. You had some good ones on here, but that one was awful.

Thumbs up to the stymie's "I hate when g spits" post. That came out of nowhere :laugh:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:no: To the groovefire post threatening to beat up papaqueer. Very JV post. You had some good ones on here, but that one was awful.

Please. Don’t take out your feelings of a dashed ego on me. The single best day here in many, many months happened while you weren’t around. Let it go. No need to lash out against me.

Btw, starting shit with me, the one person who did more to fend of newbies in your absence, is JV.

I saw you at the Air Race yesterday

fahr10.gif

Originally posted by groovefire

Please. Don’t take out your feelings of a dashed ego on me. The single best day here in many, many months happened while you weren’t around. Let it go. No need to lash out against me.

Btw, starting shit with me, the one person who did more to fend of newbies in your absence, is JV.

I'm not starting anything with you, but "I'll beat you up behind the dumpster after school" posts are weak. And today is a MUCH better day than Friday was :rolleyes:

Originally posted by papabear

yo groove, are you automatically assuming because you put dj in front of my name that i am the person in that website you found.....

not even fucking close...no worries in due time you'll figure out who i am.....

No, just thought that website was funny. I couldn't give 2 shits who are dude.