Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The goodbye post...

majinbuu

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Hey you can always still post on the Miami Board...good luck with your move!:D

thanks

I will post here but no more Crobar thursdays and fridays, Space afterhours, sunday morning on the terrace, graduation, backdoor bamby, coyote ugly, mynt, goldrush, drakes......

I'll see everybody for conference if not before. :D

"you think you know everything..but youre gonna reach a day when you realize that you dont know JACK SQUAT...youd better listen to me..because you know what ive been doing?....ive been living in a van down by the river"

WOW...i had no idea that as i was doing a chris farley imitation with leon on the space patio at 10am it would possibly be for the last time.

i hope im not sounding too gay to be saying that ill miss u guys .. had some f'n fun times.

good luck....and thats an order

Originally posted by sgtfury

WOW...i had no idea that as i was doing a chris farley imitation with leon on the space patio at 10am it would possibly be for the last time.

:( Don't say that. It won't be the last time, they'll be back :D If not, then I guess we'll have to go visit them... since I've never been to Arc or Sound Factory :)

Originally posted by sgtfury

"you think you know everything..but youre gonna reach a day when you realize that you dont know JACK SQUAT...youd better listen to me..because you know what ive been doing?....ive been living in a van down by the river"

i hope im not sounding too gay to be saying that ill miss u guys .. had some f'n fun times.

good luck....and thats an order

give us a call when you visit nyc...we'll go to a yankee game, then hit up SF and exit...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Gonna miss you guys lots.....it was great when you guys were here. I think I will be up in NY the end of September, so maye I can look you guys up!