Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Picture

laliux

Hey now, Dolphins can be pretty scary and mean, too. Didn't you ever see that episode of The Simpsons where Homer almost got butt raped by that Dolphin in the tank? Now that was some scary shit! :eek: Makes me think twice about doing one of those "swim with the dolphins" things!

lol.. you guys are a bunch of rookies... the dorsal fin and tail fin are that of a dolphin.. shark fins are perpindicular and are pointy towards the top...

either way.. at a quick glance.. If I was that guy.. I would have shitted last nights dinner and puked today's breakfast

Originally posted by digital7

:blah:

I swear it's true!....ask my bf...when we went on the cruise and we went swimming with the dolphins I spoke to them b4 we were in the water and Cometa (the dolphin) kept coming up to me and smiling @ me. I spoke in dolphin and she understood me!!!!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I swear it's true!....ask my bf...when we went on the cruise and we went swimming with the dolphins I spoke to them b4 we were in the water and Cometa (the dolphin) kept coming up to me and smiling @ me. I spoke in dolphin and she understood me!!!!

lmao... how many hit's of acid did u take on that trip?

:laugh: