• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh Geez.Your silly!"

NOT the reply I thought u d give,,,,,,:half:

but encouraging...

all we are asking for is some more pics

of your easy on the eyes attractive -self....

:tongue:

THats my simple requests,,'

pics

U know u love the attention...

lets get biological....:love2:

:hump:

Long live trancadictgurl!!

PEACE MIAMI!!

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

www.sicktracks.com its a website I got housediva banned thats why shes on CP.They have member galleries.People can post there pics.Check it out. Wedge runs it hes a hottie.

NEWS FLASH DUMB CUNT! LOL I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON CLUB PLANET! YOU DID NOT GET ME BANNED I GOT MYSELF BANNED ST! MIKE CAN'T HANDLE ME....HE HAS ISSUES MODERATING THAT SITE WITHOUT ME THERE AND ITS JUST TOO MUCH FOR HIM WITH ME THERE SO THE EASY WAY OUT IS TO BAN ME! KEEP FCUKIN DREAMING IT WAS YOU!

Originally posted by lomenus

Thank U........

I ll give my review of the web site later....

"I got housediva banned"

thats too funny

:laugh:

PEACE MIAMI!!

Super Bowl!!

YEAH SHE SENT WEDGE THE OWNER A VIDEOTAPE OF HER AND HER GIRLFRIEND FCUKIN SO YEAH SHE SAID THE WORD AND GOT ME BANNED ! LOLOLOL BULLSHIT!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NEWS FLASH DUMB CUNT! LOL I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON CLUB PLANET! YOU DID NOT GET ME BANNED I GOT MYSELF BANNED ST! MIKE CAN'T HANDLE ME....HE HAS ISSUES MODERATING THAT SITE WITHOUT ME THERE AND ITS JUST TOO MUCH FOR HIM WITH ME THERE SO THE EASY WAY OUT IS TO BAN ME! KEEP FCUKIN DREAMING IT WAS YOU!

keep dreaming loser.

YEAH SHE SENT WEDGE THE OWNER A VIDEOTAPE OF HER AND HER GIRLFRIEND FCUKIN SO YEAH SHE SAID THE WORD AND GOT ME BANNED ! LOLOLOL BULLSHIT!

No you said bad words to me.He likes me so you went byebye!He was never your friend he just put up with you cause you had hot friends.Cruel facts but true.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

No you said bad words to me.He likes me so you went byebye!He was never your friend he just put up with you cause you had hot friends.Cruel facts but true.

look who's talking you washed up 35 year old piece of shit hanging out with the younger girls to get the young guys/girls lolol all my friends have/had boyfriends so go bullshit someone else! :laugh:

look who's talking you washed up 35 year old piece of shit hanging out with the younger girls to get the young guys/girls lolol all my friends have/had boyfriends so go bullshit someone else! :laugh:

Sorry chubby cheeks I GET all the young guys/girls cause they come up to ME!!!They think I am there age I have to show them my ID to prove Im not!!! DUMB ASS jealous bitch !!

who SAYS that? lmao

oh man, this just gets better and better

do you lose brain cells by the minute tranca? lol I wouldnt be calling anyone a dumb ass if I were you. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

seek help girlfriend. go NOW for I fear it may be too late