Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: H-Slob

xlr8ted

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I see you creepin out there..

You headed to Sq1 tomorrow?(Axis)... Friday is Mark Farina @ Avalon.. should be good.

Yeah I think tomm I go to Axis. Someone here told me avalon is good tonight too.. so I am thinking about going there as well.

Originally posted by whadupg

Avalon on a Wed night? I don't even think it's open :confused:

Yeah ur right I checked the website.. that dumb biatch.. lol :o she said she didn't go out much, guess she wasn't lieing!

So fuck that stucks, it's nice ass hell and I don't wanna sit in my hotel room, AGAIN. <SIGH> lol

Yeah, you'll be awful lonely if you go to Avalon on a Wednesday. I'm 99.999% sure they're not open (unless it's for a concert, in which case you'd need tickets).

This is your best bet for tonight I'd say:

Phoenix Landing

512 Mass Ave, Central Sq., Cambridge, MA, (617) 576-6260

Wednesday, August 6 House music and techno with DJs Chuck Caseroc.

axis is usuall decent on thursday right??

and i presume avalon is good on fridays..

u guys ever come to nyc/nj u just pm me first.. i know all the best spots.. right now jerzie rules.. surf club, temptations, and merge on at the jerzie shore.. crazy

can't go wrong w/ the phoenix

also if you're downtown, vertigo is crazy psy-trance downstairs and 'analog lounge' upstairs w/ up-and-coming peter ellis.

if i get all my chores done i'm going to o'briens to see a friend's band...never been, should be fun ;)

Originally posted by H-BomB

u guys ever come to nyc/nj u just pm me first.. i know all the best spots.. right now jerzie rules.. surf club, temptations, and merge on at the jerzie shore.. crazy

axis thurs, avalon fri are pretty good. I'll pass on temps, surf club, etc. thanks.

I was @ Merge about 2 months ago.. on a saturday.. Who dj's Richie Rydell?

We were going to go to Tempts, but we need to brush up on our juice, so we skipped out..

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

axis thurs, avalon fri are pretty good. I'll pass on temps, surf club, etc. thanks.

yeah if u can visit before the end of the summer do it! Not only is the music awesome, the atmosphere is good with it being at the shore and all.. girls are smokin'.. at the end of the year people really start going nutz, the dance circles break out, bitches dance on bars, bartenders start handing out shots to make everyone gets riiiippped.. i cant wait till labor day weekend! :)

u do have to deal with mad amounts of meatheads tho.. :o they don't bother anybody really..

yeah if u can visit before the end of the summer do it! Not only is the music awesome, the atmosphere is good with it being at the shore and all.. girls are smokin'.. at the end of the year people really start going nutz, the dance circles break out, bitches dance on bars, bartenders start handing out shots to make everyone gets riiiippped.. i cant wait till labor day weekend! :)

u do have to deal with mad amounts of meatheads tho.. :o they don't bother anybody really..

If I lived in bizzarro world, this would be my idea of the perfect night out. It's like you found everything I despise about clubbing, and somehow crammed it all into one little post. That was sweet!

btw, wagz... O'Brien's is a ghettotastic, white trasherific good time! Cheap beer, loud bands, grubby kids, and everyone's smashed. Show up loaded on malt liquor and you will have the time of your life! An Allston original for sure!

If you're in town on Friday night then definetly go to Avalon. They open up like 4 clubs - huge dancefloor - good soundsystem - It's pretty hard not to have a good time there.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I was @ Merge about 2 months ago.. on a saturday.. Who dj's Richie Rydell?

We were going to go to Tempts, but we need to brush up on our juice, so we skipped out..

Merge is good club, richie is a good dj. he does metro lounge up north in the winter time. His style has turned to a deep hard house, the type of music that makes u want to.. well bump your head up and down.. Tempts is different, music is very upbeat, full of energy, great to really start to rip it up on the floor to..

Some people like tempts, some merge..

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

If I lived in bizzarro world, this would be my idea of the perfect night out. It's like you found everything I despise about clubbing, and somehow crammed it all into one little post. That was sweet!

btw, wagz... O'Brien's is a ghettotastic, white trasherific good time! Cheap beer, loud bands, grubby kids, and everyone's smashed. Show up loaded on malt liquor and you will have the time of your life! An Allston original for sure!

Sorry nyis - you're more than welcome to bitch me out for this, but I'm using it

:laugh:

His style has turned to a deep hard house

Contradict yourself much?

I tend to prefer melodic, laid back HI-NRG trance. And good, fresh, commercial hip hop.

Didn't you guys realize what was going to happen this week? I gave you all fair warning and I wasn't kidding!