Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: H-Slob

xlr8ted

Ok guys what is the easiest way to get into Boston from Burlington? I am currently located on the middlesex turnpike. I am gonna drive the car to Boston, find somewhere to park, and take a cab to the clubs since I have been strongly advised against driving. Anyone? These mapquest directions keep taking me in to boston different ways.. i just want the easiest one.

Originally posted by H-BomB

Ok guys what is the easiest way to get into Boston from Burlington? I am currently located on the middlesex turnpike. I am gonna drive the car to Boston, find somewhere to park, and take a cab to the clubs since I have been strongly advised against driving. Anyone? These mapquest directions keep taking me in to boston different ways.. i just want the easiest one.

Take 128/95 North to 93South - then get off and park at Sullivan Square - stay to the right when you get off the ramp and parking is right there on your right. Take the T in from there - It's only like $2.50 to park there and it's easy in/easy out. T runs till like 1:30 so you'll probablly have to grab a cab back to get your car.

And axis and avalon are next door to eachother.

Originally posted by whadupg

Take 128/95 North to 93South - then get off and park at Sullivan Square - stay to the right when you get off the ramp and parking is right there on your right. Take the T in from there - It's only like $2.50 to park there and it's easy in/easy out. T runs till like 1:30 so you'll probablly have to grab a cab back to get your car.

And axis and avalon are next door to eachother.

Sweet! If any of u guys are going to axis or avalon tomm let me know.. I met this hoochie and I am gonna try and talk her in to going with me.. I'd like to meet ya all..

Umm and BTW.. u were right.. people from Boston are NUTTY drivers!