Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vegas question..

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chances are you wouldn'e but why risk it.

What makes it stupid is that nobody would sell drugs on a message board, so why ask.

Lets pretend you sell drugs, would you ever sell to someone you did not know?

Would you arrange a meeting with someone you met on a message board?

Now, if you have sold drugs, and you wanted to keep selling the answer to those questions are no.

so that is what makes asking stupid. Do you understand, we know that there is the slimist chance that there are cops on here, and they would bust you. Could it happen? Yes. Is it likely?no.

There is more of a chance if you do arrange a meeting that you will get punked down, the shit beat out of you , and your shit taken.

Either way it makes no sense to ask for drugs on the board.

first off, I wasnt advertisin drugs or even askin for drugs in the first place, and you are right, there is more of a chance someone would get set up and robbed, so why do people on here act like it is their duty to stop people from askin for drugs,

let em do what they do, but to say that it is dumb because of COPS?!?!? Now that is just ignorant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how is sayin that I dont give a fuck, and neither should u, be considered COP, or aka STUPID,

cause I dont give a fuck, ill ask for drug sall day, no one on this fuckin board is even from where im from so like I have been saying, IT DOESNT MATTER, if cops were on here, IT DOESNT MATTER, if cops were tryin to watch people and bust, IT DOESNT MATTER CAUSE THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING ANYWAY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,some people arent even readin the posts they are just tryin to get theirs up, well you should all be thankin me then for the free posts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OOOOH

BE SCARED EVERYONE I THINK THERE ARE COPS HERE, WATCH YOUR BACK, AND LOAD UP THE PISTOLS THEY MIGHT BE WATCHIN :blank: :blank:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So i just want to get this straight

because we can not prove one way or another that there are cops "watching" us lets pretand there are.

If i came on and said i have a shit load of k coming in from mexico and i am going to pick it up at the mail box ect in saugus mass on rt 1 at 5:00 on tuesday. If anyone wants any please let me know.

Now why couldn't a cop for shits and giggles go to that place and arrest me?

Or if i said i have a two keys of fish scale that i need to get rid of pm me and we can meet up. Now i am not sure but can cops get those "pms" find out where we are meeting and bust us.

first off, nuthing like that was ever said, and no one would ever say shit like that, dude originally was askin just where to get some shit so he could get fucked up while he was in vegas, and if you said some shit like that you would have to be more worried about mother fuckers goin out and tryin to rob you,

and even then I dont think a local cop would go outta his way, it would be way out of his jurisdiction...

and I really doubt he would even care that much, seriously

Originally posted by jtk4

If i came on and said i have a shit load of k coming in from mexico and i am going to pick it up at the mail box ect in saugus mass on rt 1 at 5:00 on tuesday. If anyone wants any please let me know..

Can't wait for tomorrow @5:00pm :eek:

i understand what was asked, but what answer was he expecting. Someone to say "yeah dude meet me out front of the bellagio" or here is my number call me when you get down here.

As for a cop not caring if you are selling or buying drugs then i need to move where you live, because around here they look down on that sort of thing.

And if a cop is watching this board it is not going to be a regular beat cop, that directs traffic during the day and fights cyber drug dealers at night. It would be someone who patrols certain boards for stupid people who sell drugs or ask for drugs. Does this cop exsist, probably not, do stupid people who ask for drugs on boards exsist, yes they do.

but really this is not about cops on the board it is about stupid stupid people, that do stupid stupid things. It is also about the stupid people who defend these stupid people.

Im just sayin I dont give a fuck, cause I know aint no cops gonna fuck with me over this shit, but if yall really are that scared of cops on here go ahead, but I really dont think your doin any good tryin to find them or label people as cops, CAUSE IT DOESNT FUCKIN MATTER

damn you fuckin cop just get off the board. your are so fucking cop it makes my brain hurt. I just can not comprehend how you can make it through every day life with out slicing your fingers off or starving to death.

cop=stupid

We understand that there are probably no cops(in this case cops is actual cops), it is just a dumb fucking thing to do to ask for drugs on a message board.