Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rock Ya Body Mic Check 1,2

djpreet

Rock Ya Body Mic Check 1,2 - Stagga Lee or M.V.P

I've heard this on ktu a bunch of times. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can get it. I looked on the web but I can't find a store that has it. i'm looking for it on cd.

Thanks in advance for you help.

• 1 year later...

Ok. This driving me crazy.

I'm from Pennsylvania and I was heading into New York while listening to KTU. I remember hearing this song on the radio station, but instead of 'mic check 1,2' they said 'roc ya body to KTU' or something like that.

Am I just insane or is there a "KTU" version of this song? I really do hope so or I have no idea where I got that from.

Ok. This driving me crazy.

I'm from Pennsylvania and I was heading into New York while listening to KTU. I remember hearing this song on the radio station, but instead of 'mic check 1,2' they said 'roc ya body to KTU' or something like that.

Am I just insane or is there a "KTU" version of this song? I really do hope so or I have no idea where I got that from.

there is a ktu version. but the funny thing is that i thought it was out cause it came out on promo only about a year ago i think.

funny because I have the 12" here and it looks official so I do believe its been released...in fact I spoke to Robert Clivilles and he said they are about tio release their 2nd single

yeah, i def had it for i think about a year now, maybe a little less but i def have it and its legit

So....I can get the "KTU" version somewhere?

i dont have the ktu version but the best way to get that is to either download it or just record it off the radio

And i did check last night when i was djing a green room. the song came out last september. so it was a year since it was released

I've been looking, but I can't find the KTU version for download. Any suggestions where I could find the MP3?

I would record it off the radio, but I don't know when I'm going to NY again. I should (and will) get the CD, but I doubt the KTU version will be on there.

I've been looking, but I can't find the KTU version for download. Any suggestions where I could find the MP3?

I would record it off the radio, but I don't know when I'm going to NY again. I should (and will) get the CD, but I doubt the KTU version will be on there.

YEAH, I DOUBT IT WOULD BE ON THERE CD. YOUR BEST BET IS JUST TO RECORD IT OFF THE RADIO OR LISTEN TO KTU ON THE INTERNET