Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I/O: Lookin' for a p.a.r.t.y. on a thursday nite??

biznation00

Check out I/O featuring the Spam Allstars in downtown Miami @ 30 NE 14th St., it's also home to PopLife & DHM (Joe Budious knows a lil' mo about the DHM night).

Really cool intimate New York style lounge. It's got 2 rooms & an outdoor terrace area where if you get hungry you can get your grub on homecookin' style with grill grubs that go well with a bloated beer belly.

If you are in the mood or are like me, that like to search for the out-of-the-ordinary venue/party, then you will mos def appreciate the experience. A few months back when I walked in, I had no clue a place like this got goin' like that. Not your typical commercial strip like washington Avenue, it's definately a destination spot. Locals, locals, locals, No hassle parking, a smooth $7 cover & beyond reasonable drink prices that would make Mr.Saleen a proud I/O legend.

So if you are up for it, check it out on a Thursday nite. Guarenteed not to dissapoint. A very fun, no attitude, up for anything kinda crowd. I'll be there, maybe I'll see u... ;)

http://www.miami.com/mld/streetmiami/2003/07/18/entertainment/music/6327490.htm

Biz

Guest saleen351

my definition of cheap drinks and resonable cover

Free

Comped

i might check out this joint on sat night... i need a few comps and a few free beers... so someone at IO hit me up...

ps i'm really in the mood for some "bongo" house tunage... any of you guys ever see that shit, with house beats and bongo group? i thought it would be bigger down here, since this is miami, but still no sign of it:confused:

Originally posted by saleen351

ps i'm really in the mood for some "bongo" house tunage... any of you guys ever see that shit, with house beats and bongo group? i thought it would be bigger down here, since this is miami, but still no sign of it:confused:

Afro Mystik

Originally posted by phrankadelic

i ended up going last night w/some friends and had a good time. the spam allstars ALWAYS put on a good show.

lets just say I was in the neighborhood.. lookin' forward to Saturday's Spam show on the terrace @ Space34. It's cool to see them play a guest slot at other venues. they convert alot of peepz into spammers.. Good stuff... :aright:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=175838&perpage=15&pagenumber=1