Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish 7/7/2003 Set List

teriaki

Originally posted by teriaki

Does anyone have this? The set is amazing and I'm dying to see a set list.

Thanks in advance.

(Oh, and thanks Shady. I grabbed it off of your SS.) :D

shady - what's your slsk name? I really wanna hear some of the tracks on this set....thanks, in advance.

me: wdcbum

Originally posted by revaluation

shady - what's your slsk name? I really wanna hear some of the tracks on this set....thanks, in advance.

me: wdcbum

shadygroove

You should be in my user list, and I should have a couple dedicated upload slots for people in my user list. So you shouldn't have to wait too long unless Teriaki's being greedy again. :rolleyes:

I'm travelling all week, but hopefully my computer at home is still on.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

shadygroove

You should be in my user list, and I should have a couple dedicated upload slots for people in my user list. So you shouldn't have to wait too long unless Teriaki's being greedy again. :rolleyes:

I'm travelling all week, but hopefully my computer at home is still on.

thanks

the worst ever is runner

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

So you shouldn't have to wait too long unless Teriaki's being greedy again. :rolleyes:

I really did leech for a while there. I've never really downloaded a lot of sets, so I'm making up for lost time.

Originally posted by teriaki

I really did leech for a while there. I've never really downloaded a lot of sets, so I'm making up for lost time.

Some people on Soulseek are Nazis. I had this one cocksucker from the GU board bitch at me cause I supposedly queued up 4 things and he had in his info file to only queue up 2 at a time or else be banned. I had queued up 2 and then cancelled those and then queued up 2 others, but he was too stupid to realize that. I love it when people powertrip cause they have sets others want. :blown: