Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny t

jtk4

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The reason I bring up glowstick wars...I was lurking around another board, and seen people getting all worked up over Glowstick wars.... I'm just not sure what to make of it?

People who argue, fight, debate over glowsticks have to be the most junior varsity of them all. The varsity knows that glowsticks are JV, and understands that debating about them with people will only bring you down to that Junior Varsity level.

Some of the funnest times I've had in a club were watching flavarava do glowsticks. Not because I was mystified by their magical glowing powers, but because watching him do them is really, really funny. Especially when he just takes them from people. d:Rew doing photons is also A+

Glowsticks suck. Sometimes, when I see people twirling them, I want to grab the sticks out of their hands, shove them down their throats and say "Choke on this bitch." :mad:

Danny can tell me what to do whenever he wants...I'll gladly oblige :)

Stereo is going to be good...I can't wait :D

OXXO

i dont mind glow stix as long as they are not twirled around in strings. my greatest fear is one of those strings snapping and having the glow stick fly all over the place and hit you in the eye or something.

dt has stayed quiet regarding his glowstic rule when he spins in miami.