Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Okay, my turn....

groovefire

Originally posted by groovefire

The best part is I know you mean it.

Ras on the other hand has yet to show even a single nipple. :rolleyes:

You can stay Irish. Ras, your temporary visa has expired, it's deportation time biatch!

Irish stays, ras goes! Plus you won't try to promote the Roxy on our threads Irish. Just don't let ras corrupt you, show us your tits, and everything should be all good ;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Irish stays, ras goes! Plus you won't try to promote the Roxy on our threads Irish. Just don't let ras corrupt you, show us your tits, and everything should be all good ;)

Ras can stay, but now she’s gotta go all nude. Just the tits won’t cut it anymore, that offer came and went. All nude or banishment, the choice is your’s.

Yeah, I vote Irish stays, subject to her attending at least one Groovefire event and getting the obligatory spanking.

Also, Irish, buy g a drink. She has a weird thing with other girls, but it’s easily remedied by a Corona. You do that, she’ll have your back for life. ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

No shit! If that wasn't the biggest call out for a rolleyes! What a tool! :laugh:

Irish - coronas and an occasional spanking is really all a girl needs :D

or wait is it spankings and occasional corona? ;)

Ok Corona and Spankings it is :D

Originally posted by irishhoney

HaHaHaHa

Thanks guys :)

I will come to a groovefire event and wait for all my spankings but I have to have my Razzle Dazzle there, I can corrupt her :3some:

G, a corona it is :) Would you like anything else

between me, ras and the your other groovewhore friends i am sure you will be attending one of their events in no time! you don't know what you are missing with these boys :)