Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I saw something very strange today..

Codica3

There was a middle-aged man today at Princeton Forrestal Village wearing a female bathing suit with a lil wrap around skirt carrying a purse trying to make people sign a petition for a man Miss America contestant.. :woah:

People never cease to amaze me..

Originally posted by Codica3

There was a middle-aged man today at Princeton Forrestal Village wearing a female bathing suit with a lil wrap around skirt carrying a purse trying to make people sign a petition for a man Miss America contestant.. :woah:

People never cease to amaze me..

u work in princeton? where? i work right across the street from the forrestal village at the robert wood johnson foundation

No I didn't sign.. I ran away..

I work at 600 College Road East.. like 2 minutes from Forrestal Village.. a law firm. Looks like we're right near each other. :D

definately right next to each other...how long u been working there? u know where my building is right?

Originally posted by fkornre

definately right next to each other...how long u been working there? u know where my building is right?

I'm not quite sure where it is, but I'll look tomorrow.. I get lunch from Forrestal Village a lot.

I've been here for 2 years now.. you?

I'm not quite sure where it is, but I'll look tomorrow.. I get lunch from Forrestal Village a lot.

I've been here for 2 years now.. you?

i have been at Robert Wood for well over 3 years now...the building is the big one on the corner of rt 1 and college rd e...its set back off the rd...u cant miss it

Originally posted by fkornre

i have been at Robert Wood for well over 3 years now...the building is the big one on the corner of rt 1 and college rd e...its set back off the rd...u cant miss it

Then I've probally passed it a million times.

....so im at work...and this guy walks by..wearing.....shorts....a partially buttoned hawaiin themed short sleeve shirt...and a HOT PINK scarf like rolled and tied around his neck..............all i could think was...big gay al....