Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC bullshit

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

Oh, and lets not forget a police force that vies to be the murder capital of the country EVERY YEAR.

we werent even in the top 5 this year, dont trip. i miss being number one. it used to go back and forth between us and detroit. anyway, i do agree that its bullshit. most people live outside of the city because they have families and they dont want to live in a fucking apartment. city life isnt the american dream with the yards and white picket fences. dc is wayyyy to expensive even for single people to live comfortly there. dont forget that im the only one that was born and raised there. i know what its like, why live in a one bedroom apt with your mom and everyone else in your family, if your family was bigger than mine, when you could have a freaking house in falls church with a basement , front and back yard, fireplace, fuck, even parking, you're own driveway. everyone needs to just get real.

Originally posted by jroo

we werent even in the top 5 this year, dont trip. i miss being number one. it used to go back and forth between us and detroit. anyway, i do agree that its bullshit. most people live outside of the city because they have families and they dont want to live in a fucking apartment. city life isnt the american dream with the yards and white picket fences. dc is wayyyy to expensive even for single people to live comfortly there. dont forget that im the only one that was born and raised there. i know what its like, why live in a one bedroom apt with your mom and everyone else in your family, if your family was bigger than mine, when you could have a freaking house in falls church with a basement , front and back yard, fireplace, fuck, even parking, you're own driveway. everyone needs to just get real.

dumbass, we were number one in murders per capita this year

Guest jroo

dumbass, we were number one in murders per capita this year

well its about fucking time!!!!! :D:D:D long live the king!!!!!

i saw a report a few months ago and we werent even in the top 5 for the most dangerous cities. east st. louis was 1 and baltimore was 5th.

im sick i tell ya, sick!!:tongue:

Originally posted by jroo

i saw a report a few months ago and we werent even in the top 5 for the most dangerous cities. east st. louis was 1 and baltimore was 5th.

Gotta love bmore :) Making progress every day to reach the goal of #1.:2guns:

MC in tha heezy!!

Say Fuck PG, FUCK PG!!

MC in tha heezy!!

Say Fuck PG, FUCK PG!!

yeah fuck PG...and their blood thirsty cops. PG county police have been known to shoot at will. The # of people shot and killed by the hands of PG county police is outrageous!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by spinsaikel

yeah fuck PG...and their blood thirsty cops. PG county police have been known to shoot at will. The # of people shot and killed by the hands of PG county police is outrageous!

nah, thats just creative advertising. im sure its no worse nor better than everyone else out there.

Guest jroo

i dunno how they quantified "most dangerous", but DC was number 1 and Bmore was number 2 in murders per capita this year. And they gave Chief Ramsey a raise! Idiots!

i guess they did it on total crime.

Originally posted by vicman

where is malanee when you need her? she wouldve been able to whip out those statistics with trens, p-values, confidence intervals, statistical significance in no time.

They actually make her work at her new job. I thought people were all laid back and stuff on the west coast? :tongue:

Originally posted by crank47

They actually make her work at her new job. I thought people were all laid back and stuff on the west coast? :tongue:

not in the bay area... the blood is still knee deep over there as far as economy goes.

Originally posted by kken

not in the bay area... the blood is still knee deep over there as far as economy goes.

yeah, she's lucky to have a job there right now. I read somewhere that San Francisco is the fastest shrinking city in the US or something like that.