Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dreams

SuGaRNSpIcE

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

i also had a dream a while ago that i was beein eaten out by another girl :confused::eek: wtf is that??? ive never hooked up w a chick or anything, and i really dunno if i would but it felt so real :tongue: and good too!!! :eek:

Whoa Momma!!!!

:3some:;)

i also had a dream a while ago that i was beein eaten out by another girl :confused::eek: wtf is that??? ive never hooked up w a chick or anything, and i really dunno if i would but it felt so real :tongue: and good too!!! :eek:

Now this is what I like to hear... Maybe you should try it... I am sure someone on these boards is willing to try it out...

Ladies.... What do you say. Help the sista out... :laugh:

Originally posted by darlok

Elemntx what do they say about tears of blood gashin down from ur eyes?

Nothing about bleeding from the eyes, but here's what I found about blood and eyes:

To dream of losing an eye, or that the eyes are sore, denotes trouble.

To see blood flowing from a wound, physical ailments and worry.

Bad business caused from disastrous dealings with foreign combines.

To see blood on your hands, immediate bad luck, if not careful

of your person and your own affairs.

this is getting really freaky :shake::aaah:

Yeah. A bunch of shit in this book is freaky... And I think there is more negative in the book than possitive... But I make sure I don't read about the dreams unless they happen or someone asks me about them... No need to read about them and get them on my mind. Only to set my mind to dream about them. :nono:

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah. A bunch of shit in this book is freaky... And I think there is more negative in the book than possitive... But I make sure I don't read about the dreams unless they happen or someone asks me about them... No need to read about them and get them on my mind. Only to set my mind to dream about them. :nono:

yea , dont read it unless u dream it

ya my dreams suck. i always have crazy nightmares. a few times i was screamin in my sleep which was creeeping everyone out, or crying in my sleep, that sux too. its weird cuz ill wake up feeling a very strong emotion and then not know why. sometimes i wake up thinkin im dead and im mad scared and sweaty, heart racing. i find that weed helps to kill dreams...

i hope i dont have ptsd, that would be wack yall...