Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge in Miami

treepwood728

i really can't believe it..... lee.... @ nerve. I've been waiting to

hear this guy in a small room since the day I was born basically...

In my opinion...there's no dj. that can step up to him....

his style is way beyond big rooms...... I think the soundsystem at

nerve will help us hear the details behind his records which are

mostly baseline led. Thanks to everyone making this possible.

sincerely, oscar.

hey guys

thanks a ton for all of your kind words - now I need your help - I am trying my hardest to bring you the best guests, the best residents, and the best vibe on a weekly basis in a small room with BIG sound - we will make it but we need you guys - this is supposibly the music heads community and without your support on a weekly basis its nothing - I truely hope I can count on you so we can bring back the glory days of the past and continue this assault on top quality tunes on a weekly basis - support us! together we can make it! See you all on the dancefloor tonight for Kazell!!

thankyou again

Jon Cowan

...just not tonight. gotta support another friend who I haven't seen spin in awhile.

however, THANK YOU SO MUCH for booking James He is a true gentleman, and even better DJ. and you're gonna help me book him in Denver when the time comes, riiiiiiihgt? (Christina gives Jon head nooogie)

:tongue:

I too need to call you back, and will around dinner mmmaky? actually...just check yer pm's

i remember when i saw him the first time at Spin...awesome set...he truly rocked the place...his second time around he was a total disaster....but he impressed me sooo much that first time..that i will def. check him out at Nerve....and James Z...well come on...its JZ.....i am there both nights....will the girl at the door behave this time?;):tongue:

Originally posted by treepwood728

I guess he went a bit to tyrantesque with the breaks he played.

i dont know...i have Tyrant 2 cd and i love it...that day at Spin he might have played way too much breaks for my liking...i still think his first time at Spin was way better...nevertheless, i will be there...at Nerve...

So i was surfing another msg board, and they had a list of where lee burridge is gonna be touring, and guess what, he is gonna be in Miami beach on september 19th. CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!

Damn I hope I can go, this guy totally drives me bananas!!!:D Do you know what club? :confused:

Listen to tyrant 1, that one is how the tyrant sound is supposed to be. Or try go find their essentila mix. Anyways lee loves his breaks from what he said, and several other people said also.

i will do...i dont mind breaks...just a little bit of it...that night it was one break beat after another...he had me going...till somewhere around 230am when he when break beat happy...u remember right? Saleen had a great review that night...:laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i will do...i dont mind breaks...just a little bit of it...that night it was one break beat after another...he had me going...till somewhere around 230am when he when break beat happy...u remember right? Saleen had a great review that night...:laugh:

I remember those two times at Spin ... and the one at Crobar as well ...

Lee's sound suits a smaller room much better IMO :eek: ... which doesn't mean it couldn't rock a big room ... like he did at Crobar and Spin ... :cool:

Problem at Spin the 2nd time was it had the wrong crowd to see Lee ... Saleen included ... but that didn't prevent me from enjoying his set ... :D