Friday night

SFsuperstar

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(I still make George Glass references all the time)

In all honesty my friends and I used to always make refrences, too funny..

Oh and your moving in on my throne, you looking to become the king of :laugh: ?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

(another post closer to my dream of 1,000,000)

Wow.. Congrats...... ur a lil too crazy for me. How is it possible to post ova 1500 posts when it's only been 2 weeks? Do u have a job? I'm not being mean, just wondering how you had so much time to actually do that. :confused:

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

Wow.. Congrats...... ur a lil too crazy for me. How is it possible to post ova 1500 posts when it's only been 2 weeks? Do u have a job? I'm not being mean, just wondering how you had so much time to actually do that. :confused:

I get that all the time, walking down the streets of Boston, people yell " There he is, that crazy muthafuka that posts on CP, he's too crazy for me"..!!! No job, just sit in my car( a chevette) w/ my laptop plugged into my lighter.. Your not mean, your the paparazzi, I get it all the time.. I have all ths time in the world, we all do, I micro-manage al my posts, so I have to hit my quota for the day, to sucessfully reach my dream.. 1,000,000 post :drool:

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

Why??? should she only be kidding???? :eek:

Because we write RIIIIIIIIPPPP IIIIIITTTTTTT all the time. When we are making fun of people who actually would write RIIIIIIIIIIIIIP IIIIIITTTTTTT

X, George Glass is like the Pacha of boyfriends. A completely made-up faker.

I've been abusing the :laugh: today. I think as a whole things have been pretty funny on here today. Better than usual.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Because we write RIIIIIIIIPPPP IIIIIITTTTTTT all the time. When we are making fun of people who actually would write RIIIIIIIIIIIIIP IIIIIITTTTTTT

X, George Glass is like the Pacha of boyfriends. A completely made-up faker.

I've been abusing the :laugh: today. I think as a whole things have been pretty funny on here today. Better than usual.

Oh hell ya, George Glass was abused when girls that we hung out w/ would go on dates, and would never bring the guys around to meet us(their guy friends)..

Pacha really fucked me this week, honestly, Prplhz never replied to my PM, I think shes plotting a slow death for the X-man...

"X lived a good life, all he wanted was peace happiness and 1,000,000 posts on Cp"