Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge & Alex Coveilo were off the hook!!!

Merge is amazing. The place blows away anything down there. It has real city feel, but with a lounge decore,just what seaside needed. They have a real VIP area, a cool second floor with plenty of places to sit, and a balconly that over looks the dance floor, so you can still hear the music, but hang out too. The crowd was really good looking and no guys with the shirts off, which is a nice change for once. The sound system was just amazing, it really lived up to the hype that I heard about it and more, it reminded me of Twilos(my old home) and they have liquid blast the lifesaver of dancefloors. Alex did a great job with the music. He was playing some of the best music I heard since south beach, not your typical stuff that even else plays. They did a great job with the club. What a difference it was from the old place. I look forward again to going down to the shore.

[This message has been edited by vinylman (edited 06-12-2001).]

Merge lived up to all the hype. Amazing light show, tons of good looking people and the sound and music we on point. I headed over there on sunday to hear Eddie and he was on fire. But the crowd died out so I walked down the street.

I checked Eddie out on Sunday too, the crowd was light, but he played great, if all the people that stopped by would have stayed for a while instead of walking down the street, it would have been a great party, something to think about. As the summer goes on and more people have monday off I think it will change.

Guest saleen351

Merge Pizza has the best pizza on the blvd. So after temps I'll see you 2 there...

Originally posted by saleen351:

Merge Pizza has the best pizza on the blvd. So after temps I'll see you 2 there...

That joke was worth maybe a chuckle the first time you said it, but it's gotten quite old. Please get a new one and I'm not talking changing it to Merge cheesesteaks.

------------------

Don't ever regret anything, you can't change it anyway! Relish your experiences and learn from them!

Guys you can say what you want about tempts and merge but you cannot argue this. Alex Covielo is by far one of the best . Forget about how beautiful Merge is, and how good the crowd looked, if it really is only about the music,ALEX COVIELO @ MERGE was the shit. Someone asked to post a play list for alex , but i am sure no one knew what most of the stuff he was playing was called. He really did an awsome job saturday night. Sound was great. Lots of energy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on who they like better, but , as a dj, Alex is the man. Wait and see.....And before all the groupies jump in, I am not saying he is great compared to denny, i am saying he is a great dj in general.Then again, i think denny is real good also,so no need for the drama.......

i might think about checking it out if they didnt think they were in NYC with that dress code bullshit and after sat. and the energy everybody their seems to have this summer ill be knowhere but tempts and i heard sun. merge was dead and why you ask its cause denny is off the hook this year

Archived