Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just released off Soma.....

lyrik

To those who truely love House!

I posted this in the beats of the week thread as well, but this track deserves it own thread...who said great tracks aren't being produced this year!!

http://mp3.imedia.net:8000/file/tweekin/SOMA133R.mp3

H_FOUNDATION TONIGHT

Soma 133 FIVESIX MIXES

A. King Britt's Sexy Mix

B. DJ Dozia's Hit Mix

Soma 133R

A. Fred Everything's Movin Vox Mix (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE MIX)

B1. H_Foundation's Extended Mix

B2. H_Foundation's Smoothed Out Mix

Release date : 11th August

San Diego’s finest producer/DJ duo H-Foundation (HIpp-E and Halo) deliver ‘Tonight’, the standout vocal track from their recent, and brilliantly received longplayer ‘Environments’ .

The sophisticated ‘Tonight’, is the most emotive track from the album, hallmarked by its lush strings, bassline and the strong female vocals of Krista from San Diego based electronica outfit äion. This has ‘house anthem’ stamped all over it. King Britt’s Sexy Mix is one of his finest mid pacers of recent times. Bulking up the layers of the original with amazing effect. DJ Dozia’s Hit Mix ups the BPM’s a touch and drives along on it’s analogue synth lines. Retaining the full vocals it’s already causing a stir in clubland. Fred Everything’s Movin’ Vox Mix strips down and twists the vocal for techier floors. H_Foundation’s own Extended Mix takes the original and bends it perfectly for quality floors. The Smoothed Out Mix rides along on the hats and goes very, very deep. All in all, a top notch package.

I agree...Tony Thomas (New Cd-21st Century Dub) knows Tribal and could educate a lot of people on what tribal house is all about....H-Foundations tonight rmxs...are on point...esp. Fred Everything's....I tried to get it here stateside but everyone was out....so I ordered direct from soma.